TX B18 swap parts Wanted

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wes lee

SOHC Fury
ive got a 91civic si and a 97 integra ls... im ready to swap the B18B into the hatch. im looking for a complete Innovative motor/tranny mount kit. the cable-to-hydrolic conversion kit for the tranny... ryewire kit... Hondata S300... aftermarket drive axles... camber kit for civic... suspension for civic... head lights for civic(lookin for projectors... not stock) anything i may want/need that you have will be considered. ALL PARTS MUST BE COMPATABLE WITH THIS SWAP...

*** i will be selling/trading the integra instead of parting it out. im taking damn near everything under the hood so unless you intend to by shit like a motor, tranny, ecu, wiring harness, axles, shift linkage, radiator, a/c, brake-booster... i recommend this be used for the doors (4 door, 5 speed), windows, locking mechanisms, fenders, trunk, hood, bumpers, sunroof, interior, suspension ( Skunk2)... the car is in pretty good shape. the interior is 50/50... the seats are pretty worn as is the carpet, but the gauges, dash, steering wheel, shifter/boot, glove box, and the doors/doors interior trim are mint. the windows are auto, tinted and roll up and down beautifully. the sunroof is mint as well. the car was wrecked and the frame was bent.

hit me up and let me know something

basically, im swapping a B18B into 91 civic si and maybe theres someone who had the same setup but blew their motor or got hit in the rear... whatever... im just looking for some used parts for cheap instead of brand new and hella expensive. ive got some money saved up and am ready to do my swap. expect me to pay half of what its worth... 2/3 depending on sales receipts and a visial inspection.

Back