B18 Tranny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

frankensteincivic

this is probably a stupid question and i think i already know the answer but. can i put a b18a from integra with cable tranny into my 94 civic with hydro. since i have a d series motor im gonna have to change the tranny anyway but will i still have to convert it to hydro using a hasport converter or since im not using my tranny can i put that in my car with cable tranny. is it the shift linkage thats different or what?? id have to change over everything anyway tranny, axles, shift linkage so could i use a b18 with a cable or should i just get a b18b obd1 with hydro?? im just wondering cause im going ls/vtec and it would be cheaper to just use a b18a cause its an older motor thanks to anyone who helps

The b18a tranny wont work with your engine. Personally just spend all the money on your b18b swap. When you do the engine swap your gonna need to replace the axles,and shiftlinkage anyway. Dont take the cheep way into your swap, you get what you pay for.

Back