b20 accord swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

silentfox

hi im new here and im a senior at a vocational school for automotive technology and i was wondering if anyone had any tips with a b20a swap from a 1990 prelude to a 92 accord. i originally wanted to just swap a f22a head for an f22b but then i was offered a free b20 engine block and all and i realize that the engines are tilted if you have anything to make this easier THANKS:ph34r:

The B20's out of the Prelude's are garbage. Worst B-series motors ever.

hi im new here and im a senior at a vocational school for automotive technology and i was wondering if anyone had any tips with a b20a swap from a 1990 prelude to a 92 accord. i originally wanted to just swap a f22a head for an f22b but then i was offered a free b20 engine block and all and i realize that the engines are tilted if you have anything to make this easier THANKS:ph34r:

As others already mentioned, those B20 Prelude engines are crap. On top of that, it will NOT be a bolt-in swap for your car. You'd need to make custom mounts just to swap in a shitty motor, so totally not worth it. Just because you have an engine laying around doesn't mean you need to shove it into something. Stick with F or H-series engines for your car...it will make things much easier...

Back