b20 into 90 integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

marek

would a jdmb20 swap into a 1990 ls teg be a hard swap and what would be the components that i would need to get. can i use the same tranny?

its a staight foward swap....but it could be hard for you.....

just remove the old engine...reuse the original teg harness...put in the new one.....and use the ls tranny
btw what year is the b20

use hte mounts nad brackets from the old engine. use the alternator from the old engine, use the crank pulley from the old engine. if its a b20b w/8.8: cr and you use the pr4 its going to run rich. if its the 9.6:1 b20z its going to run lean. so you need to get something to change fuel maps. SAFC, turboedit, whatever.

ive done this swap, so let me know if you need help

i just picked up a b20z and now i wait for some custom aris pistons... :worthy:

Originally posted by formby@Aug 9 2005, 12:54 PM

just remove the old engine...reuse the original teg harness...put in the new one.....and use the ls tranny
btw what year is the b20
[post=537956]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid: I guess you could call it a swap. its more like in and out. you dont have to change your mounts, rig up some wiring, or any of the fun stuff. I mean come on man give us a harder task then this. :blink:

Originally posted by drpenguin+Aug 9 2005, 08:51 PM-->
@Aug 9 2005, 12:54 PM

btw what year is the b20
[post=537956]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid: I guess you could call it a swap. its more like in and out. you dont have to change your mounts, rig up some wiring, or any of the fun stuff. I mean come on man give us a harder task then this. :blink:
[post=538101]Quoted post[/post]​

acutally, you cant use the stock mounts on teh engine, you need the integras b18a mounts...

but yea, its pretty much a direct replacement.

also keep the intake and exhuast manifolds off the LS engine.

if you fuck with a b20 and you dont plan to go vtec GET A BLOX INTAKE MANIFOLD! its good for the b20 being that they dont like to make power past like 5500 rpm. that manifold will let you breath up to 7250 stock and pull good all the way up!

-DirtyRice-
!!!Got to my website and get my newest album free!!!

Back