b20z build with b18c1 head pcv ?? and oil cooler??HELP???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

redrockracer

ok so I have a b20z bottom end build putting a b18c1 top end on the first problem I ran into is the oil cooler lines on the b20z are not there does anyone know how to route the b18c1 oil cooler on a b20z2 or do you eliminate the oil cooler???? the second problem is the pcv valve box on the b18c1 goes through the block the b20 does not have a port through the block so what do I do with the pcv valve setup on the b20 to make it work for the b18c1? plz help me im buildig today

On my b20vtec setup i did not use the oil cooler or the pcv. Its a boosted setup that has been around for years and no problems due to these things. many people with b20vtec setups will use the plugs in the back of the block as a place to plumb in a catch can setup. however its not really necessary to have any vents beyond the valve cover vent in a mild all motor setup.

b20 vtec build, block oil port dowl?????

hello i am building a b20z block with b18c1 head where the head bolts to the block there is a oil dowel pin ported for oil...... do you know which pin i use the one from the b20z or the pin dowel from the b18c1

please stop making new threads for every question you have on this

if you have new questions related to the same build then just put them in that thread
just keep your current thread going

if you have a new question not directly relating to the thread you already have going then make a new thread

Last edited:
obviously im new..... i am still trying to learn how this works, you dont have to be prude about it...... why dont you try helping instead of pointing fingers on what bothers you .....

obviously im new..... i am still trying to learn how this works, you dont have to be prude about it...... why dont you try helping instead of pointing fingers on what bothers you .....

Yea! Right on! Get on people's bad side by talking shit after they have given you forum advice!!!! Thats the way to get help!

Back