backseat for CRX?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

steathfish

Ok..i got a 89 CRX and i need a backseat"bum friends have no car"..iv seen them b4 in CRX's and i want to kno what cars backseat will fit in a CRX..or do they have to be custom made?

There was back seats made for the CRX but they are hard to find. Sometimes you can find it on e-bay. All I have to say is good luck finding one.

Originally posted by Judo_boy_48@May 18 2005, 07:50 PM
There was back seats made for the CRX but they are hard to find. Sometimes you can find it on e-bay. All I have to say is good luck finding one.
[post=501066]Quoted post[/post]​

well shit..thats gay...

I was in the same situation, I found a seat on ebay, I needed it to be abe to put a car seat in my car.

anyway, there is someone here as HS that might be able to hook you up price wise. if not ebay is your friend, using ebay expect to pay about $300+

Ive been checking ebay too for the back seat, everyone wants one, and it's hard to find one with seat belts, but yea look to pay 300 then plus shipping so more like 400.

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@May 18 2005, 08:17 PM
I was in the same situation, I found a seat on ebay, I needed it to be abe to put a car seat in my car.

anyway, there is someone here as HS that might be able to hook you up price wise. if not ebay is your friend, using ebay expect to pay about $300+
[post=501073]Quoted post[/post]​

GEEZ! 300+?..what about for poor ppl :).....poor ppl n cars dont mix lol....time to start savin

Originally posted by VTECPOWER@May 18 2005, 08:18 PM
Ive been checking ebay too for the back seat, everyone wants one, and it's hard to find one with seat belts, but yea look to pay 300 then plus shipping so more like 400.
[post=501075]Quoted post[/post]​

arge...

a friend of mine has all the seatbelts and shit for the backseat, just not the seat itself... I'm sure he'd hook you up if you could find the actual seat.

Let me look in teh yards, the last couple we got in are worthless, but that was a while back. Depending on teh guys mood I should be able to swing them for under $100, after that some shipping and a modest time fee, so I don' think it will run over $200 total shipped (oversized box :( ).

Originally posted by 92b16vx@May 19 2005, 12:56 AM
Let me look in teh yards, the last couple we got in are worthless, but that was a while back. Depending on teh guys mood I should be able to swing them for under $100, after that some shipping and a modest time fee, so I don' think it will run over $200 total shipped (oversized box :( ).
[post=501179]Quoted post[/post]​

if you find a complete set let me know, I have been wanting a back seat for a while now.

No the HBs and rexs are different. The rexs are a lot smaller, and different design.

Yes, and European ones, that's why I can get them :)

On that note, the three rexs in teh yard on post are wasted, there's another at the shop that may be going in soon, so I'll strip that bad boy.

I am going to buy as many of these seats as I can, but I am not going to ship them from here. I am returning to the states in about 1.5 months, and will bring them back, and ship from there. So provided I can find some between now and then, I may be able to get whoever wants some a set in a couple months.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@May 22 2005, 11:51 PM
CRX backseats are illegal in the states.

even so, i hope your friends are midgets. :)
[post=502311]Quoted post[/post]​

Why would they be illegal? And yea, they are pointless as far as someone sitting in them.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@May 22 2005, 04:51 PM
CRX backseats are illegal in the states.

[post=502311]Quoted post[/post]​

:blink: never heard that before

Back