Bad X, Very Bad X

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

96prelude

one of my ex's drew a big dick and balls on one of my best friend's car. so last night we drove by where she works (sonic) and covered her car in paintballs. u might be upset at the disregard for her car but it is a 94 v6 mustang that is made to look like a cobra. any way i thought it was amuseing. well to the point she called me up and told me that she knew it was us and that the paintballs left dents in her car. then she commenced to tell me that she was going to press charges. not cool. so me and a friend go to her house and ended up talking to her mom. she told us that she was just messing with me and that there were no dents in her car. wew. :owned:

in retrospect it was writh it but for the hour that i didn't know it was a joked i sweated pretty hard.

i learned not to screw with peoples cars at least in the field of permenent damage when another of my ex's keyed my car and she had to pay 800 bucks to get it fixed.

how about you learn how to break up instead of getting all these girls pissedoff at you? Did that thought ever cross ur mind?

"now this is one of those ocasions where the homies not doing it right, so what you found you a ho that you like, you can't make a ho a house-wife. Now when it all boils down in then end, a bitch is a bitch but a dog is a man's best friend, so what you found you a hoe that you like, you can't make a hoe a house-wife" -snoop dogg

ho = slang for bitch
hoe = garden utensil

Notice the difference is spelling? Someone photshop that shit

as for your quote
s3db64d4ea1583.jpg

well teh girl that keyed my car i didn't really do anything to her she is just a b****. plus i would take getting my car keyed and then haveing her get in trouble plus get a job just to pay for it is worth it. and the the girl that i paintballed her car she just thought it would be fun to do somthing to my friends car. we acctually had a fairly good relationship as friends before she screwed with his car.

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Feb 1 2003, 11:39 PM
"now this is one of those ocasions where the homies not doing it right, so what you found you a ho that you like, you can't make a ho a house-wife. Now when it all boils down in then end, a bitch is a bitch but a dog is a man's best friend, so what you found you a hoe that you like, you can't make a hoe a house-wife" -snoop dogg

what?? thanks for the info?? not. <_<

It's the truth, like it or not. Any girl that would work up that kind of drama isn't worth your time or your effort. In my experience most domestic cars are more reliable then a woman. (I'm a little bitter right now, but that doesn't change the facts)

only for limited periods of time, trust me I lost a good one tonight!

and I'm not whining, just saying....

if she is so good why are you sitting at the computer why don't you go after her? i mean good ones are so few and far between.

I just want to know what your doing to your girlfriends to make them ex's and be so pissed off?

trick to paintballing someones car.. is do it from far away.. no dents.. lob a couple of long balls. (seriously never done it but i do play PB so i know a long ball is less powerful then up close blah blah blah) :sleep:

The only time it is cool to fuck with someones car is when you know 100% that they fucked with yours.

Originally posted by jeff@Feb 2 2003, 01:45 PM
The only time it is cool to fuck with someones car is when you know 100% that they fucked with yours.

she messed with my best friends car and he is too much of a wimp to do anything himself.

Originally posted by HybridRevolution@Feb 2 2003, 01:35 PM
I just want to know what your doing to your girlfriends to make them ex's and be so pissed off?

i didn't do anything other than be nice to the girl that messed with my freinds car. but the one who keyed my car that is a diff story. i named my rat that i used for a science experiment at school after her, i don't think she liked it very much. at that time she went to a diff school but she managed to transfer to my schooll and since i haven't done anything to her but just about the rest of the school has. somtimes it is cool to have a lot of friends.

Back