Bait Cars---->OWNED

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Estorvito

Soy Boricua
I dont know If this belongs here in Multimedia or the Lounge so just move it if anything.....

OHh and I hope Is not a REPOST...
:blink:

CLIcKY HeRe yO!

Also check out Baitcar 1-5...some funny shizttt.....

:driver2:

Those videos are freakin sweet haha. Pretty intense too. The guys at the end looked like they knew what they where doing. 1min. 30sec. to get a car goin I was impressed. Its funny that the first kids knew it was a bait car but kept goin any way. If I where them after I saw the first cop I would have got out and walked away.

i hate people like that, just take cars out for a joyride (#4) if i ever caught someone who did that to my car id have to get medevil on their ass

Originally posted by Drake@Jun 17 2005, 10:27 PM
Those videos are freakin sweet haha. Pretty intense too. The guys at the end looked like they knew what they where doing. 1min. 30sec. to get a car goin I was impressed. Its funny that the first kids knew it was a bait car but kept goin any way. If I where them after I saw the first cop I would have got out and walked away.
[post=513630]Quoted post[/post]​

Either way, if you get off the car, your a** is fu*8ed, because they have you on video....

:gunfight:--------> Fu&*6ng thieves....

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 24 2005, 10:56 PM
i've never heard of a bait car until i saw this. strange...
[post=516286]Quoted post[/post]​

Im glad im not the only one...i didnt wanna say anything

Those are funny, but this one rocks.

Oncoming

I love baitcar videos, nothing better than seeing what I consider one of the lowest pieces of shit trapped like a fucking rat about to be tortured by a sadistic five year old.

Originally posted by Drake@Jun 17 2005, 09:27 PM
The guys at the end looked like they knew what they where doing. 1min. 30sec. to get a car goin I was impressed.
[post=513630]Quoted post[/post]​

you were impressed with that? When I was younger...NM, let's not go there... :ph34r:

Back