Be Safe, It Could Happen To You!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
About 8:30 this morning my girlfriend and I were awoke by an knock on her door. She arose to awnser the door and asked who it was. "Maintenance", was the awnser (she lives in a apartment). She had thought it was pest conrtoll who were supposed to be by yesterday to spray but hadn't left a card and opend the door, wrong move. He stepped though the door throwing a towel over her head and pushing her to toward the bedroom, she fought back and called for help. I was half asleep and it took a moment to register, it's not the type of thing that happens everyday. I rolled out of bed and began a short search for the knife she keeps next to her bed, no luck. She called out again and I ran out into the front room (in my underwear) just in time to see his retreat.

Thankfully she wasn't hurt, just a little shook up. I don't think either of us have registered what happened even though it's five hours later. It looks like the police are going to get the man as they brought us a picture to ID and claimed they could bring him in for a face to face confirmation. I never thought this could happen to me or someone I know (and yes I know how cliche that sounds), but it can. And as I found out this morning it does. So please be careful at all times, things like this don't happen when you expect them to....

wow dude i am super sorry that is horrible... It was lucky for her that you were there, and the attacker did not have hurt her.

dayum dood sorry to hear that happened. so is it some crazy ex-psycho boyfriend of hers i take it?? i hope they throw his ass in the clink. 3 hots, a cot and his new boyfriend Bubba is what he deserves.

that is sooooo shitty.. i would take pleasure in beating someones ass that did something like that, it just gives me a reason

:eek: Shit that's freaky.I always worry about my wife when I am deployed.I hope your girl puts it behind her.

whoa thats fucked up dude. I bet she was happy u were there damn. Too bad u didnt catch the guy urself....
sorry to hear that man.

i know its easy to say... "If that was me i would have..." but if i was you i devote all my efforts to FUCKING that person up... honestly... death.

Update- well there is good news and bad news...

Good news- he's in jail for Burglary and Attempted sexual assult.

Bad news- he'll probably post bail in the next 24 and he lives to doors down from her :angry:

oh well, guess I'll get another shot at him.

get a restraining order so he wont come around and if he does...off to jail he goes. u should stay with yer girlfriend for the next few days so she will be safe.

Time to get a pistol if you do not already have one. I really need to start leaving my gun in my room instead of locked up. I still need to get my pistol permit. One night I heard a nouse and looked out side and saw some kid trying to break into a neighbors car after he hit it with his moped. I ran out chasing with a baseball bat as the kid took off. (My Blazer was parked on the side of the road when my drive was beign paved, which was directly acrooss from the car that he hit)

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Feb 15 2003, 06:01 PM
get a restraining order so he wont come around and if he does...off to jail he goes. u should stay with yer girlfriend for the next few days so she will be safe.

forget the restraining order, just whoop his ass.

Hey dude that's some crazy stuff. Personally I would do all legal stuff like restraining order and still buy a gun and get pistol license so just in case he does it again you would have legal protection against him and still be able to have him at your mercy.

i bet your thinking the same thing as me, dont you wish you could have got out there fast enough to get a nice clean shot off to his face??

also with things going the way they are now in our country with terrorist threats abd everything, guns laws are about to go out the door and not exist

Man that sucks to hear. Glad they know who did it. Just be cafeful with your revange, you dont want to get in any lawful truble either. Get the restraining order and keep a sharp hunting knife with you.

Do you live in a decent area?

actually, if you put a restraining order on his ass, wouldn't that make it so he can no longer live in his house saying it is 2 doors down? I agree with b. unless his ass does not make bail, move. If he does not make bail, move before bubba's boyfreind gets out.

Back