Beautiful 2nd Gen Integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That color's not doing it for me, but that car is fantastic mechanically. Desperately needs tuning though. :p

:werd: I was never much for the teal with white rims look, but damn that engine is nice.

x2 on tuning. Some serious numbers could be seen on that setup.

i just fell in love again with the 2g tegs...i miss mine

215 whp on an automatic... thats nuts but how could driver skill make an auto go from a mid to low 13 down to a high 12 with "driver skill"?

Originally posted by YouKnowWhoIBee@Aug 19 2005, 11:15 AM
215 whp on an automatic... thats nuts but how could driver skill make an auto go from a mid to low 13 down to a high 12 with "driver skill"?
[post=542422]Quoted post[/post]​

It's not an automatic.

reading > you

When you put in the VIN number, ebay automatically fills in some fields for you based on the data in the VIN. It must have been an automatic car originally. He's got a B16 LSD 5-speed in it or so he says.

Originally posted by phyregod@Aug 19 2005, 11:48 AM
Nice, super clean teggy for sure, but I don't believe he'll get that kind of money for a 2nd gen.
[post=542438]Quoted post[/post]​

lol...I think the only thing left on that car that's a 2nd gen is the shell.

That car, around here, would go for over $10K easy. especially in that sort of shape.

87_3.JPG

holy clean...

Originally posted by Battle Pope+Aug 19 2005, 11:00 AM-->
Desperately needs tuning though. :p
[post=542412]Quoted post[/post]​

The ECU has been dyno tuned for 93/94 octane.

:p

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Aug 19 2005, 11:42 AM
When you put in the VIN number, ebay automatically fills in some fields for you based on the data in the VIN. It must have been an automatic car originally. He's got a B16 LSD 5-speed in it or so he says.
[post=542436]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't see why he'd lie about that?

E_SolSi
@Aug 19 2005, 01:36 PM
holy no axle
[post=542497]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

Originally posted by brian11to1@Aug 19 2005, 12:57 PM
thats teg92's integra from g2ic.

me loves.
[post=542546]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid:

Originally posted by Celerity@Aug 20 2005, 08:20 PM
If anyone of us had a lift in their garage, their undersides would be THAT clean.

-> Steve
[post=542961]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: I'd probably go through about 10 toothbrushes a week.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 19 2005, 01:17 PM
block guard :bash:
[post=542481]Quoted post[/post]​

And what's wrong with a blockguard? That's all I've got in my turbo car right now, and the MOTOR is the main thing I really really trust on the car.

Blockguards work fine on mild stock block buildups with pistons/rods only, for anything upwards of 400 whp. I can't argue with it. It's all I needed instead dumping another grand into a block that I didn't need to spend!

Back