BEFORE AND AFTER SHOTS!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

y0iTsDEENOSE

yeah remember when i first posted about my "help with newly bought hatch"?.. well heres the progress ive made since i first troubleshooted the car.. turns out i got a lot more done by actually doing things without hesitation on the car rather than asking if i should or shouldnt do this or that on this forum all day long...

side4.jpg

ive grown a lil hair... :p
98cb9534.jpg

otherside.jpg

0880c0d0.jpg

c4630312.jpg

17c8391d.jpg

P4280016.jpg

9.jpg

P4280015.jpg

1d38a23a.jpg

P4300002.jpg

P4280014.jpg

P4280013.jpg

interior1.jpg

5990384e.jpg

8.jpg

10.jpg

buy some dry ice and remove the tar.....youll save alot of lbs...
looks better though

Originally posted by MadMaXXX@Sep 12 2005, 04:06 PM
dayum thats quite a difference

that kid had short black hair and now he's a crazy blond!
[post=553151]Quoted post[/post]​

bahahhaha :withstupid:
nahhh...The car looks the same to me...Its just gutted..lol :thumbsup:

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Sep 12 2005, 04:54 PM
big question.......does it run?

shouldnt dress that kid for drag it might happen later.
[post=553168]Quoted post[/post]​

o yeah..thats a good question,....I forgot to ask you...what do you have under the hoood..?

yes indeedy it does run.. the car has always had an oil pan btw.. it was never off as i lifted the car myself.. although some shop suckered me into getting a new timing belt... camshaft and crankshaft seals that ate my wallet for 500 bucks.. not including the previous 500 i spent for the sensors, welding etc.. but yeah i changed the fuel pump myself since the shop was gonna charge me another 260 just for labor.. i was gonna take pictures of each step but im not sure if anyone would wanna see, since its pretty basic

ive still got the b18a under there and still the same tranny

im just gonna paint that over and not remove the sound deadening stuff... my nails and hands have suffered enough from scrubbing that car's interior.. its halfway finished too if you look closer

anyway which way he turns out.. he'll still be my lil bro ;) haha but yeah dont worry my moms dressed us all as girls before and its a lil joke all 5 of us brothers have done before and still sometimes do :ph34r:

Originally posted by y0iTsDEENOSE@Sep 12 2005, 03:25 PM
haha but yeah dont worry my moms dressed us all as girls before and its a lil joke all 5 of us brothers have done before and still sometimes do :ph34r:
[post=553195]Quoted post[/post]​

:blink: your mom still dresses you :bo:

j/p

you hatch is going along good. :thumbsup:

my mom goes to college?? haha whaaa?? i dont get it... shes been an RN for almost 25 years... i might be following in the same direction.. and make mechanical engineering a minor degree :p

but yeah now that ive cleaned up this car.. its so sad that im gonna sell it to get a 93 eg si that has a busted short block.. but im gonna be able to finally do a swap project!! :) .. ill post up pics as soon as i get it..

Originally posted by brian11to1@Sep 13 2005, 07:39 PM
youre mom goes to college.

looks good.
[post=553979]Quoted post[/post]​

:bo: :bo: :bo: ...Napolean Dynamite...

Originally posted by y0iTsDEENOSE@Sep 13 2005, 09:31 PM
damnit.. i still havent watched that movie... no inside jookess!!! >= )
[post=554057]Quoted post[/post]​

iiiidiot

when you gonna get this 93... well, hurry up and doo it.

Back