Before and after...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Backyard....before...

lawn-mower-10.jpg

Backyard....After....

brick-16.jpg

Front yard...before...

agr.jpg

Front yard...After... Too much Chit to do....

aho-1.jpg

brick-5.jpg

Did you plant grass seed? Or just get it to grow in?

If you planted seed, what have you been using? I have been filling in ALOT of dead spots in my yard, and I'm using Scotts Pure Premium Sun & Shade Mix, with chicken & cow chit fertilizer. Now I just need to respread some Scotts Turf Builder over the top..

lol we're slowly turning into lawntricksandhomeownerchat.com :p

looks good dude. take a pic of the garage :)

Hey... You wanna see lawn tricks... Maybe i'll get the wife to snap a video of me doin a wheelie on my tractor this weekend... :)

hmm... i think i might plant some ferns... Those look pretty good.

Looks great man.

You're going to extend the pavers to the street right?

Originally posted by ScrapinSi+Jul 1 2005, 09:07 AM-->
Did you plant grass seed? Or just get it to grow in?

If you planted seed, what have you been using? I have been filling in ALOT of dead spots in my yard, and I'm using Scotts Pure Premium Sun & Shade Mix, with chicken & cow chit fertilizer. Now I just need to respread some Scotts Turf Builder over the top..
[post=519033]Quoted post[/post]​

Pulled up tons (literally) of roots and junk around the house, and planed the same seeds, and just water.. the back yard grew in, but the back yard will get re-done next year...it needs to get plowed and leveled.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 1 2005, 09:13 AM
lol we're slowly turning into lawntricksandhomeownerchat.com :p

looks good dude. take a pic of the garage :)
[post=519040]Quoted post[/post]​

When you get a house...you can make that website....hehe

and the garage is on hold till the front of the house is done....which should be tommorrow.

Slammed89Integra
@Jul 1 2005, 12:50 PM
Looks great man.

You're going to extend the pavers to the street right?
[post=519184]Quoted post[/post]​

it will go to the road, I got to get four more of those pavers...

and those pavers are heavy...my back is killing me...plus trying to put them down onto of un-even concrete that looked like shit before, and at that slope, and try to match the curves of the landscape is a bitch.

bought a tapper, multiple bags of paver base and leveling sand, and then 34 of those pavers...and hauled them all in multiple trips from Lowes in the civic hatchback....was fun.....not.

Pavers are freaking light compared to 80lb bags of crete. I moved 200 a couple weeks ago by hand because I didn't have a spotter for the forklift. Now that sucked for I had to bend underneath a beam to pick up every single one.

If you can hold on a week or two, I'll be getting the 4Runner back with new 1-ton rear suspension leafs.

-> Steve

I might be buying a truck real soon...thought it was going to be last week...but we went up to Mohegan and I blew a little too much money away in the slots...

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Jul 1 2005, 12:18 PM
Wouldn't it have been easier to rent a truck? does lowes do that? I know HD does for fairly cheap.
[post=519299]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes we do. I believe its like $39 for an hour, and its a great big flat bed.

I rented it before...the time alloted is bullshit..75 minutes for $29....

by the time I get it to the house, and start unloading it...I got like 10 minutes to get it back...I did the furnace with their truck, just barely made it back in time...

A lot easier then making 4 trips in your civic, and breaking your back trying to get shit to fit in there when they can drop the shit with a forklift onto the flatbed.

kinds...there is a Chinese buffet next to lowes in Plainville...every trip ends up eating there...the wife loves it...hehe

Speaking of which...going there in an hour.

your yard looks great, but you need mroe color in there to break up all the green. flowers, verigated plants, ones with sliver leaves, etc.

Impressive.

You are quite the shade tree mechanic and the handy man.

My father would be envious if he saw how quickly and fully your lawn grew in. He, unlike you, doesn't exactly seem to have luck with the yardwork.

Back