Best adsense evar!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

get_nick

These snozzberries taste like snozzberries...
VIP
haha, my website kicks ass. how many other sites have links to zombie survival kits for sale?

zombiesurvivalkit.jpg

it was in a thread for british news about the war in gaza, israel.

Included in this kit are:

• 20-feet of yellow "Caution: Zombie Outbreak" barrier tape, -- if there is a zombie outbreak it will likely be much more wide spread than could be covered with 20 ft of tape... i guess it could be useful if you have some zombies locked inside of a building and want to alert anyone who might open the door
  • 16 trading cards, -- trading cards??? WTF??? zombie outbreaks are not a fucking game!! although i guess they could be used to help keep morale up
  • 4 warning signs, -- like the tape i guess this could be useful for marking sealed buildings containing zombies
  • 8 hazard stickers, -- tape, signs, stickers... sounds redundant
  • 2 toe tags, -- what the hell for?? so you know if they are walking and have a tag on their toe you should shoot them in the head??
  • an instructional poster, -- unless its a picture of a zombie with an arrow pointing to the head that says "shoot, or otherwise destroy here" its worthless
  • a "bite kit," -- bite kit?? if your bit you are going to become one of them... that "bite kit" better be a single shot handgun so you can shoot yourself in the head
  • and more! -- i fucking LOVE "and more"!!!

you don't live with E.

he has 3 non-fiction novels about zombies.
he has xxxx rounds in the house 'in case of a zombie attack'.
oh ok. i thought you were shaking your head at me posting the ad. ^_^

i'm starting to get the feeling he really is thinking there will be a zombie attack.

Perfectly normal. E and I should move intogether. I'm trying to source a huge steel door to replace my front door, and I'm building secret rooms.

Plus, I have bikes, a 72 'runner and a Jeep - That's enough to go around.

Perfectly normal. E and I should move intogether. I'm trying to source a huge steel door to replace my front door, and I'm building secret rooms.

Plus, I have bikes, a 72 'runner and a Jeep - That's enough to go around.
steve, steve, is that you in the helicopter?
mad_max.jpg

steve, steve, is that you in the helicopter?
mad_max.jpg

That's Jebediah. Yeah, my grandfather built one of those before he died, and it's in someone's shed outside of Pittsburgh. I want to take a week this summer and go find it, and try to get it.

Steve will be shot down with a surface to air missile if he so much as crosses one foot into Californian air space

they dont allow his kind out there

Back