Best overall engine for 89' EF

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

NastyNateEF

VROOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!
What do you guys think is the overall best? I keep tellin my friend about the K20 and he keeps insisting dropping the H22 in it. :confused:

What do you guys think is the overall best? I keep tellin my friend about the K20 and he keeps insisting dropping the H22 in it. :confused:

whats your budget? what are you wanting to do with the car? K20 and H22 are going to probably be some of the hardest to swap

that was like the noobiest question ever

haha thats funny....just trying to give him some help.....best help you could do for yourself is to start reading up about all the different swaps do a little research yourself and not take someone elses word

Nothing like a V16 powered diesel motor. 72 liters of power. Just wait til Vtec kicks in.

800px-MGO_V16_BSHR.jpg

that was like the noobiest question ever

haha and that most homosexual thing someone could say faggot. I am a noob at this, but you dont have to come on here runnin your mouth like some little high school girl. i mean, unless you are of course:shrug2:

your a idiot, you ask a stupid question then you bitch and complain at what the result is, go to google and type your question in not too hard, thats why im not on here that much anymore i use other resources, than when i get stuck i come here and ask because they know what there tlaking about... (mostly..) +rep injen

i am a n00b to this shit...the best way possible is to look around the forum and other forums to find a swap that is best for your budget...hate to beat around the bush, but this thread is :lame:

Last edited:
you guys are fucking assholes. i have looked all over the web and this site. im not asking you to tell me what to do. im asking for multiple opinions. why are yall so concerned about my posts?? this isnt your website, im not doing anything wrong but standing up for myself, and you guys just keep running your mouth at me. grow up

were concerned with your posts because we are the ones that are here to answer,
form your own opinion on which engine is best
dumbass questions=dumbass comments
obviously you havent researched

were concerned with your posts because we are the ones that are here to answer,
form your own opinion on which engine is best
dumbass questions=dumbass comments
obviously you havent researched

lol wurd. youll end up the next ng rep whore nastynate if you keep talking to people like that.

but i mean then w16 is slow, and vtec kicks in at about 1200 rpm so you burn oil alot, i think g89 is better

lol what an ass.

Last edited:
im asking for multiple opinions

You asked for opinions and people gave you there opinion.....maybe if you researched you would find out what most people or a lot of people are swapping into EFs that might give you a pretty good idea of what you might want to look at to swap into your EF

Back