Best suspension for a Drag Integra?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

12secondCRX

I'm buying a '94 Ls Integra to make in to a full Drag car and was wondering what would be the best suspension set-up for it? It's going to be an all-motor street car if that helps with the choices?

Eibach sells a very nice and very expensive setup. Give them a call, hell, they can design one specifcally for your needs. Either that or get a good set off coil/strut setup. The main thing behind a drag susp. is the tuning of it. not neccessarily the brand. look at spring rate, dampining force, rebound, etc...

Is the tein set-up any good? The one where you can adjust the settings from inside your car. My buddy has it on his daily driver and loves it but will it work on a drag car.

Originally posted by 12secondCRX@Dec 21 2003, 01:22 AM
Is the tein set-up any good? The one where you can adjust the settings from inside your car. My buddy has it on his daily driver and loves it but will it work on a drag car.

i think teins are more autoX related. i think eibach has a kit specially for drag racing.

Originally posted by K2e2vin+Dec 21 2003, 03:25 AM-->
12secondCRX
@Dec 21 2003, 01:22 AM

i think teins are more autoX related. i think eibach has a kit specially for drag racing.

:ditto:

You want something that has Very stiff springs in back, and relativly soft in front. If this is going to be an all out drag car, this setup would be bad ass

DTR rear suspension and brakes

1200 kg/mm rear spring rate
400 kg/mm frnt spring rate

and don't ever try to take afast corner again...

the btcc civics actually run setups with super stiffys in the back(rear are like twice the spring rate than in the front).

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 21 2003, 05:37 AM

What rates does that equal out to? I was thinking of 450 front and 900 rear.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 21 2003, 09:37 AM

i just noticed...do you mean 400lb/in,1200lb/in? because 400 and 1200 kg/mm is rock hard, literally.

Well I talked to my buudy at the shop and he said to go with Ground Control's, so what do you guys think?

Back