Big day for the family..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mdlax1

First time home owner signs a contract for his first new home.

Here's a few pictures. But before hand i'll give you a quick run through. 4 bedroom 2 bathroom (has a hook up for a 3rd bath we'll probably put in). 1/2 arce yard (rare in the north east). 2 sheds in the yard 3 car driveway. Deck.

New:

roof = 4 years old (good for at least 20)
AC = 2 years old
Furnace (gas) 2 years old
Windows = new (biggest expense in a home)
Kitchen (counters, floor & cabinets) = 2 years old
Freshly painted, deck freshly stained

Over all good price for a great starter home for me and my wife. No garage but plenty of room to work on a car so i'll take that one this time.

With out further... pictures (btw it's all their stuff) And their on the fly shots i'll take more time to setup for better shots on sat when we do the inspection.

normal_DSCN4715.JPG

normal_DSCN4716.JPG

normal_DSCN4717.JPG

normal_DSCN4719.JPG

normal_DSCN4720.JPG

normal_DSCN4721.JPG

normal_DSCN4722.JPG

normal_DSCN4729.JPG

normal_DSCN4734.JPG

normal_DSCN4735.JPG

normal_DSCN4737.JPG

normal_DSCN4740.JPG

normal_DSCN4746.JPG

normal_DSCN4753.JPG
normal_DSCN4754.JPG

quiet. it's the last road in a sub division two roads off the main road so only people back there are people that live there.

looks good

a starter house?

hell i would live in that til the end

Originally posted by swanny@Sep 12 2005, 07:47 PM
Nice, Step one should be to build a garage.
[post=553357]Quoted post[/post]​

sigh, i agree, and i think there is room for a one car small garage.. but it wont be very wide thats for sure.. i dont know if i want a cramped one car but it'd sure be nice. I wanted a garage, she wanted a nice kitchen. Well needless to say, she walked in and fell in love with the kitchen.. and well since i feel in love with her, i took the back seat on this one.. but i'll have my 2 car garage next house ;)

Slamming house dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have only one complaint- where's the fireplace at y0? :p

Build a car port. Just having a roof over the cars would prove to be a world of difference in my opinion. I bet you could do it pretty easily too! And that's a nice house, by the way! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Callidus@Sep 12 2005, 08:07 PM
Build a car port. Just having a roof over the cars would prove to be a world of difference in my opinion. I bet you could do it pretty easily too! And that's a nice house, by the way! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
[post=553366]Quoted post[/post]​

eh.. i think if their not done right they make the house look like shit.. and unfor. to make it look right it takes money lol but thats kinda the plan build a long car port going into the back yard then eventually close it in (thats the plan anyway.

fireplace.. well it's hard to see but in the back of the house is a small outlet chimney for a wood pellet stove

290! eeek. lol

house: :thumbsup:
land/lot/property: :thumbsdown:

too close to the other houses for my liking... but the house looks pretty good. congrats.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 12 2005, 11:17 PM
290! eeek. lol

too close to the other houses for my liking... but the house looks pretty good. congrats.
[post=553495]Quoted post[/post]​

you think that's close? lol in vegas you're lucky to get three feet apart in most new homes. wall to wall. There is only a fiber glass wall in between.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 12 2005, 11:17 PM
290! eeek. lol

[post=553495]Quoted post[/post]​

thanks bro.. remember it's a lot more expensive for housing here than up there.. 290 is a steal. I bid on a house last week at 380 lol

Is that all your stuff already moved in or the previous owners on a walk true?

If thats your stuff already...damn...you can move and unpack shit stupid fast... :ph34r:

Back