Bilstein shocks and springs?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Fernpatch

Hello all, I have been looking around at different suspension options for my crx and one the sets I found was a bilstein spring and shock set part number BTS-7512. I have not been able to find much information about these so I was wondering if anyone has used them or knows anything about them. I am looking for something that will handle better than stock but does not drop the car 1.5 - 2 inches. I would like to keep as close to stock ride height as possible as I already have trouble clearing large speed bumps and steep parking lot entrances without scraping my exhaust. I have also considered going with KYB AGXs with H&R oe sport springs

i know the VW performance crowd loves the bilstein stuff. my cousin uses their shocks on his volkswagens. i would think its good quality parts.

word..if your going for a slight drop get the tein springs with maybe kyb shocks..
ive heard good stuff about the skunk2 package as well

Many ITR guys upgrade to Bilstein shocks; not sure if those are similar PNs/valving though.

A dude I know swears by Bilstien w/ Eibach custom springs for the track and street. I have also run that setup on a VW Rabbit and it was bada$$, feels real solid but not too stiff

so far so good. It sounds like most people that have used them actually like them. I think I amy have to give them a try in a few months once I have the money ready for my new suspension goodies.

Back