Bisimoto engineering?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EP3Hatch1987

Meeeeooowww!!!!!
Has anybody ever heard or used Bisimoto camshafts? Cause I'm thinking of going with a turbo cam from them. Thanx

Cause I'm thinking of going for one of there custom turbo cams for my set up and wanted to get some more info before I decide to do anything..

Right on, do it. He built the 9 sec all motor F22 or something like that, so he knows his shit.

he has nice stuff... at a premium too... and overrated imo... boosted single cam, I would just go with a ZEX 59300 cam I think it is... it's a dope cam for turbo

did I say bisi was boosted? judging by the portion of my post that you quoted... you misunderstood my post... we all know bisi is an all motor fiend... read it over and you will see that I recommended a ZEX cam for the OP to use for his boosted setup...

don't get me wrong, I give him all the credit in the world for his accomplishments, as I too am a single cam fan, I would just go with the ZEX cam

bisi cams are amazing im gonna use the stage 1.2 on my turbo setup
i wouldnt use a zex cam for a turbo setup those are more for all motor the bisi turbo cam would pull out more power

Last edited:
bisi is good stuff..
my cousin just got a bisi cam and gear installed and now hes getting it tuned..
you should too..

bisi is good stuff..
my cousin just got a bisi cam and gear installed and now hes getting it tuned..
you should too..

YeAh I am a soon as the cam, but also I'm gunna get a 3" exhaust with an aem twin fire ignition and do it all at once

IMO, leave the ignition alone.. its a waste of money.. Honda has the best factory ignition.. good to 500 hp

Didn't know thatearned something new.. LOL
But wouldn't the ignition still help me with burning all the fuel because the multiple sparks per cycle?

ive actually met the guy who drives the insight at battle of the imports... hes a pretty cool guy an the insight isnt even vtec thats the crazy thing... i guess he makes a cam the hits so hard people think its vtec but its really not...

ive actually met the guy who drives the insight at battle of the imports... hes a pretty cool guy an the insight isnt even vtec thats the crazy thing... i guess he makes a cam the hits so hard people think its vtec but its really not...

VTEC is economically geared. Designed to give you decent gas mileage, while still retaining some decent mid-top end power. You don't need VTEC to make a lot of power.

Back