BLING

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16

Super Moderator
VIP
BLING BLANG BOOM!!
3.jpg

I am going to find those and scratch off all the gold and make me bad ass bling-bling necklace

did they give a vehicle list for 27" wheels, b/c i cant think of anything but a tractor that they could fit on.

if those were maybe 18's, they could look good on a old lowride caddy. soon enough we will have 30inch rims.....

27 inches ain't NOTHING... NOOOTHEEEEENG... Buy last month's issue of RPM magazine and check out the very last page. I'm talking 69", 72", and 80" rims, SUKKA! Who needs practicality when you can have PIMPticality. I would float a picture of the ad, had I a scanner... but alas. :woo:

Originally posted by EXtremeAccord@Nov 4 2004, 08:38 AM
27 inches ain't NOTHING... NOOOTHEEEEENG... Buy last month's issue of RPM magazine and check out the very last page. I'm talking 69", 72", and 80" rims, SUKKA! Who needs practicality when you can have PIMPticality. I would float a picture of the ad, had I a scanner... but alas. :woo:
[post=411875]Quoted post[/post]​

Haha, I have that mag.

Before: WACK

After: BANANAS

I thought it was a serious ad until I noticed there wasn't really any company info. Hella funny ad though.

the only thing I can think of that they'd fit on is maybe an H2

the 300c will fit 27s and are proto-ing 28s.... but damnit this shit is gay... I would rather have a 15x10 rim and 35 in tires, than this bullshit..

Originally posted by brian11to1@Nov 4 2004, 02:01 PM
NissanNinja, you a hillbilly?
[post=411950]Quoted post[/post]​

wow, ninja stole the words right out of my mouth. the only thing id want over 27 inches would be some mickey thompson claw or some super swampers.

Faux alligator skin. Gold plated. 27 inches. Now I really have seen it all. Thanx Mike.

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Nov 4 2004, 03:39 AM
did they give a vehicle list for 27" wheels, b/c i cant think of anything but a tractor that they could fit on.
[post=411779]Quoted post[/post]​

they will fit on Hummer H2s

Back