BLOGS are back

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
by popular demand, the blog feature has been re-instated.

there's a link to them in the nav bar, or click here.

https://hondaswap.com/blog.php

you can manage your own categories and permissions for who can see your posts and all normal blog stuff.

This is step one of our social networking addons that we are bringing to you guys.

please post any suggestions or feedback here.

who bitching ??? Just asking what the future holds ???

You might need to get some sleep man !?!?!?!?!

Bah, this sight was my first attempt at blogging, and all my stuff got deleted.

So now I blog on myspace.

Sorry brian, you lost the race to a multi billion dollar industry.

I'm back in the Blog area. I am doing the graduated thing, first asking people to stay on topic (It's not a place to ask for help) and then to shape some blogs into what they should be.

I've now graduated to deleting non-blog stuff, going back a week or so. As soon as I get a chance, I'll be moving my build over there for an example.

EXCELSIOR !

Another nice reminder for the newbie trolls:

STOP ASKING QUESTIONS IN THE F*CKING BLOG. The Forum is the number 1 source... IN THE WORLD for honda technical subjects. Swaps, repairs, mods, and common questions.

IT's the NUMBER 1 source. In the world. USE IT.

Blogs are for projects, builds, and chronicling things. I swear to shit, everyday I think "There can't be ANY more 'i have vtech b20 head and d15 block iw ant turbo cams but u think i can or not tell me answer this lol'" There is another one to be found in the blog.

Please god, eat a bullet.

Back