blox TB on itr intake manifold

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

marshall12395

so i just got my car dyno and i got 193 with skunk 2 stage 2 tuner series cams with the skunk 2 valves springs and retainers.cam gears and ferra exhaust valves. but i wanna put a bigger throttle body so i was thinking of getting the blox 70mm or 70mm skunk 2 alpha but i hear they dont fit the stock itr IM. not sure what one i wanna get tho any thoughts??
and next i will get it port matched to my itr IM but how much can you port them out and will it be a good idea

take some measurements of the plenum to see how much material is there, that is how you can find out.

well the stock itr throttle body is 62mm... do you have enough meat there to bore it out 8mm?

I had to port my edelbrock victor X to match my 68mm tb, but it was only a few mm. I did it with a dremel, very very carefully. If you take your time it can be done like this.

alright sounds good.does the skunk 2 alpha TB fit on itr IM cause my buddy told be he didnt think they fit

When I did my ITR build, I sent this guy http://maxbore.com/ my stock manifold and TB. He bored the TB to 68mm and port matched the intake. Good to work with, and decent turn around time.

Last edited:
Back