board update to 2.0

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah no kidding, everything is in jumbo gambino specs...

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Jul 18 2004, 07:42 PM-->
Is it just me, or is the board coming up like it's sized for a 640X480 resolution?
[post=364928]Quoted post[/post]​

pissedoffsol
@Jul 18 2004, 11:42 PM
be more specific?
[post=365005]Quoted post[/post]​

when you type, it only allows the text to go across like half the page, then it automaticly wordwraps it to a new line.

<19inch monitor not 13

galllery being shut down because now we can attach files?

ji is the only one having that problem. width is set at 98% wide. if you don't see it that size, its your browser. upgrade.

gallery is shut down because this new version uses a different API, and thus, it doesn't work... lol but more so, is that i have a new model ready to go shortly...

I was just mentioning that in reference to the sizes of different buttons on the site..

again, the button pak isn't final, and niether is this skin.. both in our version, and IB's default version for the final release

hmm. well it's just my opinion, I liked the latest board design better, but then again I can always adjust...

B it's your site, whatever you do with it I will still post regardless of visual styling, content matters to me, but if your looking for my opinion I like the past board style better :alcoholic:

i agree- thats the theme I made... this is the generic theme that comes with the BBS system. I just haven't have time to update it yet. i worked 15 hours yesterday... my time is spare lately.

cool cool...

quick Q B, not sure if this was already mentioned but when do you expect the gallery to be open again?

we need a link to get back to the forums on the bottom of the post we're reading.. it's annoying haveing to scroll all the way to the top every time i wanna look at a new thread.

press the back button retard

hell, backspace works. lol

but yes, i agree- i can throw a menu on the bottom.

in fact, im going to start a thread later (or you can too0 i doint have time right now) of updates, what you want to see added, etc.

Gallery, i need a few more days...
it's done, im just too god dman busy to work on it.

its 530 at work, and i just took my lunch. its rediculous. i'm going to be here late as hell again today...
and probably tomorrow
and then the weekend, im going to mass to go camping... so im out till monday... and monday, im going to get back to work, and its going to be hell +3 from stacked up/backlogged work that i didin't get to firday.

thanks B, just wanted a heads up

I have a ton of funny Owned pics to upload..

just updated us to PF2...

i see a couple emoticons are wack, but other than that, i see nothing weird. if you see anything, let me know

Back