board update

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
2 security patches, and the latest RC for vbseo installed.

let me know if you see any bugs.

thx

Thanks for the updates, B and thanks for mentioning that, Clint. I noticed it over the past few days and woooo, it was a bit annoying.

Is there any way to get rid of the preset http:// in the "insert image URL" window. Sorry it just annoys me for some reason, beacuse I have to delete it everytime before pasteing an image URL.

Other than my one minor complaint, everything is good.

I don't think that will be removed.

just double click on the box to highlight it before you paste... then you'll over-write it.

In other news, i also upgraded us to the latest stable apache, php, and mysql versions, along with a new cache algorithm to eAccelerator

I have also just found a critical flaw in the gallery software.

the gallery will be closed until further notice to prevent a sql injection attack.

B, I could have sworn we were able to unsubscribe from a thread before by using the drop down menu under "thread tools" in the thread and unsubscribing there, instead of the User CP. Am I on crack on this one?

I have also just found a critical flaw in the gallery software.

the gallery will be closed until further notice to prevent a sql injection attack.
sounds like that would require a cloroform soaked rag

here smell this *sql injection attack*

good catch. forgot to re-enable that. fixed

I don't care what the other kids say about you, B, you're all right with me. haha :thumbsup:

Glad I could help. :D

Hey B, I've been having a problem viewing PM's for about an hour or so. I'm not sure if anyone else has. Also, on the upper right hand corner box where it says welcome and your member name, it has not been showing anything at times, as far as 10 unread threads or No unread threads. I click on "your notifications" and see the PM that was sent to me but when I click to open it, nothing.

Back