BOOM HEADSHOT!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I love it when he throws the grenade and ducks away from the computer. Thats some funny shit.. And at the very end, he comes out in the garage and starts going ballistic, his friend actually starts running... Dayum.

haha i didnt even notice it. i searched for headshot and didnt find anything. oh well. still funny shit

this lunatic for reals??

it would be aboslutely crazy fun to beat people like this and just knowing theyre friggin losing it makes me want to play fps.....

<~! RPG

No, this is completely fucking real. My ex roommate IS this guy. He would scream at the display, he would duck around his monitor - He would go by his gamespy persona - HE even carried a fucking sword in his car. He was completely "immersed".

-> Steve

You need to check out www.purepwnage.com These guys just like to rip on n00bs y0!! Its all just a joke. I dont doubt there are people that are really like this but its all just for laughs on the site. Just listen to the song on there WoW is a feeling. Its good times.

Originally posted by Drake@Jul 30 2005, 10:42 PM
You need to check out www.purepwnage.com These guys just like to rip on n00bs y0!! Its all just a joke. I dont doubt there are people that are really like this but its all just for laughs on the site. Just listen to the song on there WoW is a feeling. Its good times.
[post=533465]Quoted post[/post]​

thats all fun and games but i bet there ARE actually people like that

Clearly that video was planned out which stole the humour from it, but there's one animated counterstrike video with color commentary that makes me piss my pants.

http://pwned.nl/

There are defently people out there like that. My roomate would kinda be like that. My freinds roomate would stay up all the time and would scream at the computer, ect. It was so funny but got annoying after a while.

For other games, theres been storys of people playing fanticy/role playing games, and they get so into the game, one guy when his character died, he commited suicide. I guess in Dungens and Dragons, alot of those super uber nerds also are so into the game, when there character dies, so do they, and they off themselves. Those people NEED to get laid.

ya that was on the news actually...my parents were all worried about me with my diablo...lol they were like we want you to stop playing that...I was like im not addicted....but im like that guy in the video sometimes on Socom 2 lol so is my friend we always say you lagging mother fucker you shoulda been dead..or something like that lol

I do that on Halo 2, my most common screams are "wtf" and bullshit!" damn server hosts with their advantages! :)

My most common thing to scream is "Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" when I get fragged in Q3EX. For the few who haven't played Q3, your view perspective follows your head, so when you get blasted REAL hard, like a headshot with an excessive BFG, you take a little flight.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Jul 31 2005, 09:28 PM
Clearly that video was planned out which stole the humour from it, but there's one animated counterstrike video with color commentary that makes me piss my pants.

http://pwned.nl/
[post=533774]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah, thats classic. B)

i used to play daoc with a guy "yark" that sounded exactly like that guy from pwned.nl

he was like 16 and sometimes late at night he would tell us too quite down on teamspeak because his mom would wake up lol.

it was funny as hell too, sometimes he would just ld from game and ts, and we knew it was cause his mom woke up and unplugged his comp. he was a damn good shaman though :)

theres a sound clip somewhere of this guy on a phone callw iht his girlfriend. he wont go over and "do her" because he has a cs tourny, he tells her to stfu repeatedly then tells her he is an e-athlete and a hero of e-sports. its classic

Originally posted by micah@Aug 1 2005, 02:04 PM
i used to play daoc with a guy "yark" that sounded exactly like that guy from pwned.nl

he was like 16 and sometimes late at night he would tell us too quite down on teamspeak because his mom would wake up lol.

it was funny as hell too, sometimes he would just ld from game and ts, and we knew it was cause his mom woke up and unplugged his comp. he was a damn good shaman though :)

Get that kid some headphones, geeze :)

Back