boring today... where is everyone?

corvetteguy

I can send you naked pictures of this chick from bristol who sends them to me from her cell phone...........nah thats prolly boring to you

YouKnowWhoIBee

my avatar is better.
just got back from the beach and looking over all the new posts... there isnt that many. I dont understand why but at one time i was addicted but now this forum moves slow :(

Battle Pope

I'm at work, of course. Waiting for my damn check so I can go to lunch. That's the only thing that really sucks about getting up so damn early is I am usually starving by 11, so I go to lunch at 11 instead of 12 which makes my afternoons crapfully long.

civicious

FüK-VTEC
VIP
Originally posted by corvetteguy@Jun 27 2005, 12:21 PM
I can send you naked pictures of this chick from bristol who sends them to me from her cell phone...........nah thats prolly boring to you
[post=516930]Quoted post[/post]​

I want those!

posol

RETIRED
Staff member
Originally posted by corvetteguy+Jun 27 2005, 01:21 PM-->

sweet! whats her name? lol
[email protected] :p

Originally posted by [email protected] 27 2005, 01:21 PM
I was over at your mom's house. Sorry. I'm here now.
[post=516931]Quoted post[/post]​

wow. even my dad doesn't hit that anymore. you must be retarded. congrats. :blink:

Originally posted by [email protected] 27 2005, 01:24 PM
just got back from the beach and looking over all the new posts... there isnt that many. I dont understand why but at one time i was addicted but now this forum moves slow :(
[post=516933]Quoted post[/post]​

i know. usually, there'd be 7-8 pages from the last 30 days... now where down to 6... and at this rate its going to be 5 soon.

Battle Pope
@Jun 27 2005, 01:27 PM
I'm at work, of course. Waiting for my damn check so I can go to lunch. That's the only thing that really sucks about getting up so damn early is I am usually starving by 11, so I go to lunch at 11 instead of 12 which makes my afternoons crapfully long.
[post=516935]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah, i hear ya... i usually eat at 1130 myself...

Battle Pope

Originally posted by formby@Jun 27 2005, 10:38 AM
i want to see...mmmmm naked girls mmmmmmmm
[post=516944]Quoted post[/post]​

Aren't you, like, married now or something?

Save the nudie pics for us non-committed bastards. :lol:

civicious

FüK-VTEC
VIP
Originally posted by corvetteguy+Jun 27 2005, 12:36 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 27 2005, 12:30 PM
corvetteguy
@Jun 27 2005, 12:21 PM

I want those!
[post=516936]Quoted post[/post]​

:shocking: :rockon:
[post=516942]Quoted post[/post]​

No, seriously. [email protected] ,y0!

Estorvito

Soy Boricua
hey! IM here! :D Just got out of work.... :p

I have pictures of me and some Nolimit models from the track last night..wanna see them..?
They are hotttt....