Boston Marathon terrorist attack

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Fucking sick people out there. I went to the marathon like 15 years ago and it was packed, hopefully not too many people got hurt/died.

My prayers for those effected. This is terrible.

I always sort of have this terrible feeling when in a crowded group when running how vulnerable everyone is, but how awesome it is together whatever the run/cause is. I can't believe this happened.

Well that last picture pretty much confirms it was not a gas leak or something.

CNN is reporting 2 dead with 22 wounded as of right now.

Just making a note here.
Patriots day is celebrated in MA on April 15th this year, and their tax returns are due April 16th.
So there's a little significance behind the date.

Latest I saw was that there were two "bombs" in trash cans that caused it. not gas leaks. may or may not pan out. still early.

IYZT0eq.png

God this is pretty fucked up. I wanna know who is responsible. Wonder how many other explosives they are going to find.

I have heard Boston PD have found another 1 or 2 devices. It is hard to actually follow news after this kind of thing because they screw so much up.

I just said that to a friend. I'll see what they say on the 10 o'clock news when reporters stop speculating.

Commisioner just stated a third explosion went off at the JFK Library. Not an isolated event?

News saying it was just an electrical fire. Non related.

Last edited:
Back