Bought a new car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

corvetteguy

Welp,

I really had to get rid of the Explorer. I hated it pretty much. Talked to my uncle and the cobalt and monte carlo were out...I needed somethign good on gas...soooooooooo

I bought this 2005 Scion Tc 5spd with 12k miles....I like it...its a nice car with nice options for the right price....

422D1313.jpg

Nice car, but were you castrated? The TC is the new Jetta/Cherokee car of choice for girls. :)

Quoted post[/post]]
TRD Superchager y0

haha yeah right, i'm not spending 5k to pick up 40hp lol

Quoted post[/post]]
Nice car, but were you castrated? The TC is the new Jetta/Cherokee car of choice for girls. :)
aw man i ain't worried about all that.....i'm worried about price and gas milage and longevity..and the Explorer was not in those categories....the TC drives like a celica..i like that abotu it...its nice enough for what i need/wanted

Yeah, they are neat cars. I think that butt is too big (Same with the last gen Celica). The body between the top of the tire and the bottom of the window is enough to hang a banner from.

congrats man, i like Tc's too... i don't care if they're the new female choice, half of us drive civics.... :laugh:

I like the Tc. I might look at getting one after I graduate from school. I like the fact that they have alot of optional stuff from the dealer. And for the price like you said it isnt bad at all. Congrats on the new car.

Yea, I actually liked the TC and from what I've heard it isn't all that bad and a nice car. Nice smooth riding and has semi decent power.

be careful, i got a few friends with Tc's and the stock tires do nothing for the winter weather.

I like them a lot. Stupid cheap new for what you get and, its toyota quality.

Sound purchase :)

:thumbsup:
great choice
i love the TC
if i was in the market for a new car right now it would be high on my list

you bought used. How much did you pay? Here in Vegas Scion is the only brand that sells for more money used than new. (besides rare exotics)

Back