TN Brand New Type r transmission for sale still in bag and box

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

nolimitlowrider

I have a brand new b series type r transmission for sale its got the LSD and 440 drive. I got this for a crx swap but sold car and have this left over i also got hasport adaptor thats got master cyl. on it and lines for anyone that wants hydro in 88-91. this will fit any b series motor. Make me an offer

And show a pic of the drivers side where the axle connects to the trans so people can verify its a real LSD. Plenty of fakers out there so you need to come correct

And show a pic of the drivers side where the axle connects to the trans so people can verify its a real LSD. Plenty of fakers out there so you need to come correct
No i am not taking it out of its box its got it stamped on it in big letters LSD Its an S80 type r transmission I will take pictures later

No i am not taking it out of its box its got it stamped on it in big letters LSD Its an S80 type r transmission I will take pictures later

Its not Han Solo figurine from 1978 Star Wars in the box still. Its a transmission that can be taken out of the box. You just need to take a few pictures (especially the one I stated earlier).

S80 is a VERY common stamp on B-Series Transmissions.

without pics you'll never sell it.. like said above.. its not a collectors item.. untaped the box, take some pics and tape it back up

oh and we need a price, this isnt ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back