Breaking News!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
I don't know if this is old or not, I just saw it so here it is

our top story......

s3e3215c524113.jpg

we now go live to our man in the field Bob Marley......

bra, i think thats pretty fucked up...you must know that all that smoke was from the very tragic day that was 9/11...i aint got no problems with cannibus but cmon, have some respect...

respect, I'm in the military! What happened (on my 22nd birthday) was horrible, and it changed the very way we live. Possibly forever. But that fact remains that strictly in and of itself, this picture is funny. The real picture is a totally different manner.

Originally posted by mattcalica@Jan 25 2003, 12:24 AM
bra, i think thats pretty fucked up...you must know that all that smoke was from the very tragic day that was 9/11...i aint got no problems with cannibus but cmon, have some respect...

rofl!. you called him a bra!

give the dude a break, that shit was posted all over the internet and no maybe the tragic event that happened wasnt funny, yes the caption is. I find the caption hillarious, the event that happened no?

and i think thats a repost but im not sure.

ahhh dude, didn't seem like it hit you close to home, I know it didn't for me but for my neighbors who lost family and such, changed their life a lot. good caption but that stuff isn't really joking material It hink, but what do I know, I am not even 16 yet.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Jan 25 2003, 02:21 AM
ahhh dude, didn't seem like it hit you close to home, I know it didn't for me but for my neighbors who lost family and such, changed their life a lot. good caption but that stuff isn't really joking material It hink, but what do I know, I am not even 16 yet.

and you already have a nos avatar? god it starts at a young age now

LOL so its ok to joke about captions that get put up about shit that goes on in other countries and people starving etc...but when someone captions a pic of something that happen to us its bad! Whatever. If we dont laugh at our own shit, then we shouldnt laugh at other peoples shit. We laugh at captions of peoples fucked up moments on the internet all the time saying "Hahaha Oh shit dude, thats fucked up that it happened but damn its funny" but when we do it to something that happen at home we get the "oh my god your such an asshole you should ban yourself now"

oh well fuck it since this is a sensitive topic, lock it up.

man i do not care that is funny as hell... man get over it... and no it did not change our world completly, my day to day life has not been affected at all. Maybe it would if I was in the military, but as a civilian it has not changed at all.

yeah I see yoru point, and yes it does start at a young age for me trinity, I am going to be running my car on 110 octance rice before I am out of high school. My didn't even have rims yet and I had carbon fiber hood and shit, not meaning to brag, I am just obsessed and no life whatsoever, and poor but I do what we like to call borrow from the bank, papa.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Jan 25 2003, 02:29 AM
yeah I see yoru point, and yes it does start at a young age for me trinity, I am going to be running my car on 110 octance rice before I am out of high school. My didn't even have rims yet and I had carbon fiber hood and shit, not meaning to brag, I am just obsessed and no life whatsoever, and poor but I do what we like to call borrow from the bank, papa.

ok if you type in english its easier to read i swear. just edit your post so i can try to understand

Originally posted by mattcalica@Jan 25 2003, 12:24 AM

grow a fucking sense of humor, its morons like you that we can thank for our world going to hell. You ever read any old sci-fi....farenheight 451, 1984 shit like that? All this PC you can't say that shit is heading us right there, banning certain books, telling people it is wrong to think certain ways. Seriously if you can't laugh at whats wrong with the world you are te one with a problem.

as far as 9-11 goes i was in brussels sleeping about a 1/4 mile from NATO headquarters to the world and the capital of the european union. MY friend who i was visiting and my cousin both worked at nato, you want to see fucked up picture troops marching around barbed wire everywhere tanks driving down the street and constant bomb threat. Being harrassed for even leaving the house.

that caption is pretty damn funny. and well, if u dont joke about shit that happens to us then u shouldnt joke about anything...right?! only fare. jokes exactly just that...a joke. if u stay serious about events all the time, say 9/11, then ur never gonna get over it. just like time moves on, ppl need to also.

AND THE WEED SMOKERS HAVE SPOKEN!!!!

thou shall leave the image for everyone that smokes weed and isnt anal retentive about everything that is posted on the internet. Thou is written in stone!

This is my take on it,people we'll use terrorist for now,commit acts to create fear.If you take the fear away from there acts by being able to laugh at it,you dismantle the idealogy they are using.For instance,during the Klans hey day they would do the burning cross thing to create fear (along with beatings and murder) imagine now if instead of fear the people that this act was directed towards went out and roasted hotdogs on the burning cross,you'd still have the violence,you would have anyway,but now your taking a weapon out of their arsenal.No more fear,now it can't be used as a weapon.It's the same theory across the board,predators sense and use fear,when you take that away from them they tend to run out of ideas.So laugh make jokes,it takes way the lividity of the situation,and will let you breath easier.

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Jan 25 2003, 02:27 AM
man i do not care that is funny as hell... man get over it... and no it did not change our world completly, my day to day life has not been affected at all. Maybe it would if I was in the military, but as a civilian it has not changed at all.

:werd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back