Brembos Came In Today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

driver1

hey just wanted to tell you guys that im stoked that my Brembo cross drilled and slotted rotors came in today for my 94 accord theyre definately some pimp shit i must say. i havent taken any pics yet but i will soon. i think i got a decent deal on them i got all for corners for 190$ which i thought was good what do u guys think? also what do u guys think i should run for pads? i was gonna run ebc green stuff or aem not sure though what is the best bang for the buck? let me know

That's a pretty good deal for all four.

I'm running Brembo drilled n slotted in the front and Brembo slotted in the rears on my 95 Accord. I just installed some Hawk HPS pads at all four corners, and it stops like a dream. Plus, the pads don't dust one bit, and there's no brake noise. I'm completely happy with my setup. Next up: some new calipers, steel lines and some DOT4 fluid. :)

Originally posted by driver1@Apr 1 2003, 09:02 PM
hey just wanted to tell you guys that im stoked that my Brembo cross drilled and slotted rotors came in today for my 94 accord theyre definately some pimp shit i must say. i havent taken any pics yet but i will soon. i think i got a decent deal on them i got all for corners for 190$ which i thought was good what do u guys think? also what do u guys think i should run for pads? i was gonna run ebc green stuff or aem not sure though what is the best bang for the buck? let me know

where did you get them from?

im running the Hawk HP+ on brembos
they work EXCELENT they have a fuck load of grip
held up to a track day at limerock .... didnt fade once.... didnt wear down much at all :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

only thing is .... they do throw a lot of dust when your on them hard

i can vouch for the hawk hp+ also, i'm using them on my 13" wilwoods, they are mad sticky :D this weekend i'll be at the road course again, this time i get to try my Hawk Blacks, which are supposed to be almost as aggressive as the blue's :)

EDIT: for a great price on hawk pads, go to RaceShopper.com, tell them Mike Outland sent you ;)

the blues also need to be warmed up to work right..... so on the street when your not constantly on the brakes hard they are going to suck ass.... race pads are usually loud as hell too

hey how much are the hawk hp's for accords does anyone know i need to get pads so i can put my shit together

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Apr 2 2003, 02:42 PM
the blues also need to be warmed up to work right..... so on the street when your not constantly on the brakes hard they are going to suck ass.... race pads are usually loud as hell too

yes, as do the blacks... neither should be used on the street at all, strictly race pads.

Originally posted by B16+Apr 2 2003, 06:19 PM-->
@Apr 2 2003, 02:42 PM

yes, as do the blacks... neither should be used on the street at all, strictly race pads.

what do you recommend as some good street pads and brakes?

Originally posted by DazedCivic99+Apr 2 2003, 04:56 PM-->
Originally posted by B16@Apr 2 2003, 06:19 PM
E_SolSi
@Apr 2 2003, 02:42 PM

what do you recommend as some good street pads and brakes?

for street, hawk hp+, and if street is all you're doing, then your stock brakes are fine, pads make a huge difference :)

About the EBC's, I have them on my back and am not totally impressed with them. They are alright but nothing spictacular. Also, they are not making full contact with the rotor, it is leaving a decent patch of rust on the insides of the rotor.

Originally posted by B16@Apr 2 2003, 08:09 PM
for street, hawk hp+, and if street is all you're doing, then your stock brakes are fine, pads make a huge difference :)

:withstupid:
the HP+'s have a rediculous amount of grip
i love mine
if your just doing street driving though id probly suggest the HPS pads ... a little less agressive and a little easier on the rotors
hawk makes a very nice pad :thumbsup:

Back