Budget Suspension Overhaul

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

93 Del Sol

Alright, well, I've had the del sol parked for quite some time now and am ready to get back into it a little bit. I need to replace the shocks and springs since the car has 310,xxx miles on it. I also noticed I had a broken sway bar link...lol. However, I was looking at adjustable camber links, toe links and the like for it. Now for my delima, I have to do this on a budget. I just found out that odds are I'll be unemployed around September. I already have purchased trailing arm bushings, and the rear lower control arms. I guess my questions are, what do I look for in the new parts? Are adjustable camber and toe links worth the expense if it isn't going to be a road racer? Or should I keep the OEM parts and put Urethane bushings in them? The car will be for show and the drags EVERY NOW AND THEN. The budget for the project is under a grand (less if I can get by) for it all. Thanks in advance for the help guys!

Back