built b16a

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DAallday

I'm picking up a crx with a jdm b16a in it. i was told the heads built. also the guy said it put down 283 hp..i was wondering if this is possible with a shaved port and polished head, 5 angle valve job, skunk 2 retainers and springs, stage 2 turbo cams, skunk 2 manifold, b16a3 rods and pistons and crank..also he said it's safe to rev to 11grand...thanks

No way safe to rev to 11k, B16A3 internals are the same as any B16A internals, turbo cams on an N/A motor, and no way its making 283at the wheels.

if hes not fuckin around with you he might beable to rev to 11k but thats not to safe to do but its fun as hell. what compression is he running

where are you at in washington? did you find the car on nwstreetracing.com?

post the link to the car.

I call B/S, find out what octane he's running too. Also, if it's turbo then I can see those numbers, but not that 11k rev

i believe he's running it on regular street gas. and its a private sale

ask him where it got tuned. i know all the shops between seattle and tacoma pretty well.

nobody is going to make 283 hp all motor. not around here. not street legal.

meh, if he can't name where it was, i would stay away. plus, a b16 just doesn't make that much power.

dude, 11k on stock internals? if hes doin that the engine isnt gonna be long lasting...not to mention the hp rating seems a bit high for that

Vtec_just_kicked_in_yo.jpg

Back