Burning Van On I275 (great Pictures)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chet

thought everyone would like these pictures...i was driving by and saw this van on fire. so i turned around...drove back over and took pictures right before the fire department got there.

talked to the owner, said he bought the van from a friend for a dollar, had driven it 2 months without any problem...and now this.

i guess you get what you pay for...

also, notice the skyway bridge in the background. until recently people committed suicide with regularity from this bridge because its an easy to way to kill yourself.

s3e2dafcc0937b.jpg

s3e2da9a012fa4.jpg

s3e2dad04c0513.jpg

s3e2daeeda7e73.jpg

s3e2db400bb6f4.jpg

s3e2dabcdb68d5.jpg

crazy shit...nice pics yO!
That would scare the shit out of me to have the car I am in catch fire while I am driving it.
Peace.

Hey chet, are you near port charlotte/punta gorda area? That bridge looks fimilar.

I was in Georgia last year and saw an older Mazda MPV (mini van) on fire, the police department had traffic just drive past it (lik 20-30 feet, anyways, we already had a small stone chip in our windsheild, the extreme heat of the fire expanded the glass and made a huge 3 foot crack in our odyesse. That shit is intence

That would scare the shit out of me to have the car I am in catch fire while I am driving it.

When my mom was in collage, she was driving her roomates brother MG, while they were driving down the road, someone told them that their car was on fire, Both my mom and her roommate got out, ran away from the car, and the car burst into flames after about 3 minutes of burning. The funny thing about it was, her roommate did not even tell her brother that she was taking the car.

I'm gonna do that to these faggot Civic's at my school:
civichs2.jpg

Got into a fight with them today. Flipped them off because they can't drive worth crap and almost hit me. So I have some dumbass punks with bolt on fart cans after me and my car. I'd like to torch those cars and do a "civic" duty to humanity.

the bridge in the background in called the skyway bridge. its probably the most well known bridge here in florida and connects st petersburg to bradenton...basically spanning over the mouth of tampa bay.

Originally posted by Prowler@Jan 21 2003, 05:43 PM
I'm gonna do that to these faggot Civic's at my school:
civichs2.jpg

Got into a fight with them today. Flipped them off because they can't drive worth crap and almost hit me. So I have some dumbass punks with bolt on fart cans after me and my car. I'd like to torch those cars and do a "civic" duty to humanity.

please don't ruin a 4th gen civic, instead steal it and sell it to me lol.

WHat these kids have done to their cars would make me burn the car if given to me.
A blown zc swapped in one that also has chopped springs and no camber kit, a bolt on $50 muffler, and stockin catback piping. No thanks.

Originally posted by Trinity@Jan 21 2003, 11:19 PM
please don't ruin a 4th gen civic, instead steal it and sell it to me lol.

You already have enough Honda's...If anyone needs a honda part in the tri-state area, they go to your house. :)

Back