bush is at it again...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

What a god damn fucking idiot. That 911 Documentary is starting to look more true each time he opens his god damn mouth.

apparently he didn;t even know about the deal... his admin approved it and he didn;t even know about it...

moron much?

why is political prostitution still legal?

The UAE has a high-level delegation in Washington to garner support for the deal, and the company has hired former Senate Majority Leader Bob Dole to lobby for it. Dole was the Republican presidential candidate in 1996, and his wife, Elizabeth, is a U.S. senator from North Carolina.

Oh what are you bitching about Now ?!

"It wasn't Afghanistan that attacked us, Everyone pinned was Saudi"

Well This is the UAE. Yes, Arabs. Terrorists ? No. The UAE is one of the most pristine, economically viable countries the world has ever seen. This contract will allow the US to export more goods and import goods cheaper than ever before. The facilities WILL be state of the art, the ports will be secure.

UAE has no terrorist connections. They are an architectural paradise where their money from oil supports more public programs than any of the other Arab countries.

Relax.

all it takes is one tiny hijacking on a ship... or a small pay off to the captain.... and bam, they are on the port of new york city unloaded bombs instead of goods.

how can you not see this?

whether they are terrorists or not, they are from the same area, and that just makes this whole thing a huge vunerability.

Any terrorist can get into the US - They have for decades and even if we built a wall around the perimeter, they would get in. They can launch off the coast and use a power boat to get to the shores. They can come in legally. They don't need to unload nukes, missiles and bombs because they can be bought here in the US.

Canada border patrol has quit, and Mexican border patrol is now militarized to AID mexicans in getting over the border. Those are real problems.

right.... a bunch of people coming to work and get out of slums is a MUCH bigger probalem than a bunch of towelhead fucks who hate america....

Quoted post[/post]]
all it takes is one tiny hijacking on a ship... or a small pay off to the captain.... and bam, they are on the port of new york city unloaded bombs instead of goods.

whether they are terrorists or not, they are from the same area, and that just makes this whole thing a huge vunerability.
Abso-fucking-lutely.....You know one of thoe UAE fucks is linked to a terrorist organization somehow or other.......this deal leads to more accessibility......and vunerability as B has stated......

Its like a bank having no locks or armed guards.....

Quoted post[/post]]

Umm. Instead of British controlling now the US are. How is that more vulnerable?

Quoted post[/post]]
Well This is the UAE. Yes, Arabs. Terrorists ? No. The UAE is one of the most pristine, economically viable countries the world has ever seen. This contract will allow the US to export more goods and import goods cheaper than ever before. The facilities WILL be state of the art, the ports will be secure.

UAE has no terrorist connections. They are an architectural paradise where their money from oil supports more public programs than any of the other Arab countries.

Relax.

:withstupid:

I never thought I'd say it, but I agree with the Bush Administration on this (GASP!). Just because they're them a-rabs dosen't mean they're going to try and bomb us back to the stoneage.

EDIT: Ok I feel dirty now. So to get back into my normal anti-bush mode, I do see a way that this could be used to further the war in Iraq...

It's kind of a reverse psycology thing. This will get the average american upset and more paranoid about 'them a-rabs' again, which in turn will make it easier for the administration to justify the war in Iraq.

There, I feel better.

why isn't an american company taking caring of american ports...

its bad enough we have jobs being shipped overseas, but now we've got to import companies to take our business???

but on the other hand i would prefer which ever company can provide the best security...
but rarely are these decisions based on whats best for americans...

Isn't it funny how the same liberls that play the race card on Republicans don't want a bunch of Arabs to get a contract?

|-|yp0<|21+3

That's one way of looking at it, but the real way of looking at it - so that everything makes perfect sense - is that Liberals don't like whatever George Bush does like. Or suggests, Or supports.

Isn't it funny how the same liberls that play the race card on Republicans don't want a bunch of Arabs to get a contract?

|-|yp0<|21+3

i'm not considering it as a race issue, more of a, why can't we be giving these jobs to an american company???

That's one way of looking at it, but the real way of looking at it - so that everything makes perfect sense - is that Liberals don't like whatever George Bush does like. Or suggests, Or supports.

this might seem to be the case, but 99.9% of the time it turns out the liberal position is the ethical(right) position...

Wait... They are turning Oil ports into 7-11's??? Great... Just what we need... More ghandi marts... :mrgreen:

I think this is a bad idea.... It is just going to make things that much easier for the towelheads.... Think about this... What is going to happen when somebody takes an oil tanker filled with 500,000 gallons of petrol in New York Harbor, and decides to strap a couple hundred pounds of C4 to it... Bye Bye South Side Manhattan... Hello Undrinkable Water Supplies for the Northeast United States.

Quoted post[/post]]
i'm not considering it as a race issue, more of a, why can't we be giving these jobs to an american company???

You mean the same american companies that outsource to foreign countries ? Trust me, this will employ more Americans than Arabs.

Ethics: You mean like Abortion, gun control, pulling troops out of tyrannical overhauls, killing "No child left behind", hating Christianity and supporting the sacrisanct of catholic wedding ceremonies between gay couples ? booting Mexican work forces out of the country instead of allowing them to work here, but only tracking them and making sure they aren't being trafficked ? Or how about the moral devices employed when appointing Alito ? Those ethics ?

Keep your damned ethics, pinko.

Back