Bush Visits School

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJ

I'm just about that action Boss.
VIP
During a propaganda tour, president Bush visits a school to explain his
politics to kids. He invites the kids to ask him questions. Bobby stands
up and tells him "Mr. President, I got 3 questions:"

1. How come, that although the count of votes was not in your favor,
you still won the election?

2. Why do you want to attack Iraq without an imminent reason?

3. Don't you also consider the bombing of Hiroshima the biggest terrorist
attack of all times?

Before the president can answer, the recess bell rings, and the kids leave
the room. After they came back, Bush invited them again to ask questions.
Joey stands up and tells him "Mr. President, I got 5 questions:"

1. How come, that although the count of votes was not in your favor, you
still won the election?

2. Why do you want to attack Iraq without an imminent reason?

3. Don't you also consider the bombing of Hiroshima the biggest terrorist
attack of all times?

4. Why did the recess bell ring 20 minutes early?

5. Where's Bobby?

SOMEBODY FUCKING SHOOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i HATE YOU FUCKING LIBERALS!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU REMIND ME OF MY EX GIRLFRIEND AND HER FAT CO-HORT OF A FRIEND.
i have had too much tonite. i can't deal with all this liberal bullshit.
it boggles the mind to know that people like you exist

(lemme guess, you consider the death penalty morally wrong?)

there is nothing wrong with President Bush, he is doing a fine job.....

Originally posted by karnash@Mar 2 2003, 12:36 AM

Don't start this. You are the kind of person that is incapable of seeing past your own opinions. How are you different from a liberal, when it comes down to the very basic you are just another Republicrat. What boggles my mind is that someone that lives such a large hypocracy of a life can still get up and scream about how group X is destroying the country. You call yourself an American, but you don't believe that all people were created equal. You believe that you are a Catholic, but you disgrard the basic teachings of Christ completely. I am afraid that we are not going to be able to have the civilized political discussions that I enjoyed so well with someone like you here. It is unfortunate. Do us a favor and take your Facist, Nazi Germanyesc Ideals else where.

Originally posted by lsvtec@Mar 2 2003, 12:50 PM
Do us a favor and take your Facist, Nazi Germanyesc Ideals else where.

:werd:

lsvtec, how old are you? You're well spoken.

Originally posted by lsvtec+Mar 2 2003, 12:50 PM-->
@Mar 2 2003, 12:36 AM

Don't start this. You are the kind of person that is incapable of seeing past your own opinions. How are you different from a liberal, when it comes down to the very basic you are just another Republicrat. What boggles my mind is that someone that lives such a large hypocracy of a life can still get up and scream about how group X is destroying the country. You call yourself an American, but you don't believe that all people were created equal. You believe that you are a Catholic, but you disgrard the basic teachings of Christ completely. I am afraid that we are not going to be able to have the civilized political discussions that I enjoyed so well with someone like you here. It is unfortunate. Do us a favor and take your Facist, Nazi Germanyesc Ideals else where.

my my my. aren't WE good at the indiscriminate usage of fallacies.
take that slippery slope shit somewhere else dude, cuz it AINT flying over here.
i have neither the time nor the energy to get into a discussion with you and your liberal co-horts.
I take refuge in the fact that the Republicans are in office, and bleeding hearts such as yourself
will be relegated to the menial offices and ranks that you so justly deserve.

HEY LOOK OVER THERE! some poor guy is having his first amendment rights violated.....QUICK do something!!!!

this is not the forum for political discussions. if it were my demeanor, atittude, and the overal validity of
my statements would change dramatically. Had i taken this discussion and you people (and this forum)
seriously, i would present arguements worthy of debate. Sadly i do not. There is nothing for me to gain
by arguing with you people in an intelligent rational manner regardless of your political beliefs.
I did not bring up the topic of politics, rather you had to spout your fat mouths off, going off on
irrelevant tangets which had abosolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand.

The nameless, faceless nature of the internet allows me to vent such frustrations that would normally not
fly in the real world. I care less what you say and or think about my "WILD" opinions on here.
If this were a real political forum, i would gladly debate you. unfortunately IT IS NOT. and it is really
unfair of you to spout off from the top of your mouth your policital beliefs to the rest of the people on here
who may or may not be of the same intelligence as we are. (not that i was not guilty in partaking of
the aforementioned)

So in closing, why dont you take your "serious" political discussions somewhere else and leave the topics
to what we all know and love.

ya know, i think "The Nation" is looking for a few good crackpots, er i mean "reporters".....

So you have no counter to any of the points brought up. Okay, that is kind of what I figured. Attacking our intelligence just makes you sound uneducated yourself, and after reading your posts I am fairly sure this is not the case. Plus it really has no place in any "discussion". How can you display such little respect for everyone that believes differently than you? You refuse to acknowledge that things might not be the way you see them. Talk about "indiscriminate usage of fallacies" I never claimed to be a liberal, or a Democrat. I do not tie myself to a strick set of beliefs, I have my own values and ideals and I follow what ever canidates seems to best fit those beliefs.

I find your disregard for the Bill of Rights frightening. Those 10 amendments are the reason this country is so great. No matter what problems we have, they are worth the effort to fix as long as those 10 Amendments are in place. Without them this country is no different than any other. I used to tell people that I was not patriotic, I have found this to be false. I am not petriotic in the definition that is used today. I don't love the USA becuase I was born and raised here or because I feel some sense of connection to this place. I love the ideas this country was founded upon. Those ideas expressed in the Declaration of Independence along with the freedoms garaunteed in the Bill of Rights are the reasons I think the USA is unique and is the land that I call my home. Take this how you want. I am sure you will find something to blast me about in it.

Damn...First of all he didn't counter any points because there were NO points made. Second, democrat and republican politicians are the same, they're all meat puppets. AND Third, please please please, actually READ a book on political science or any other credited source of political information, that way you'll have something to regurgitate on this forum besides what cnn or msnbc of foxnews has programmed you to say.

And karnash is 100% right, this is neither the forum, nor the intellectual caliber of people to carry on an objective(notice i didn't say opinionated) discussion about U.S. foreign and domestic policy.

Again the attacking of our intelligence. It is unnessecary and uncalled for. You need to stop with the generalizations of the people here. Personally there is no way that I could be regurgitating onpinions fed to me by CNN or MSNBC because I don't have a TV. No way for me to watch these "news" programs. In the last 8 months I have watched CNN (at my Aunt's house) once. That was the day we lost Columbia and her crew. I draw my opinions from the things that I read on the systems and publications that are available to me as a student at NMSU. We have a wealth of online resources that allow me to see a story from other points of veiw than the one presented by either CNN or MSNBC. I take my stance towards our current administration based on its desicions. Read the PATRIOT ACT for instance, don't just believe what a new agency tells you. There is some frightening stuff in there. The act tramples on your 5th and 6th amendment rights.

Whoa I am catholic yet I still hate bush. Clinton owned him! I just put that up on there because its really funny if you think about it. I didn't mean to start this whole argument on politics and whatnot.

I disagree. I think that Clinton was as much of a waste as Bush. Things got tough in the US and they both start shooting at Iraq. Clinton wanted to make us forget about him not really knowing what the hell was going on and he wanted to divert our attention from the intern beneath his desk. Bush is clueless about how to save a failing economy that he inheritied from an ineffectual Clinton.

Our country never did better then when clinton was in office we had one military action in kosovo but that was it. It was in the end of his last term when the economy started going to shit.

Bush wants to go to war with no reason except for Iraq cant be trusted. Clinton had some reasons and almost prevented 9/11, which Bush couldve finished off. If I was to pick who is a better president, i would say Clinton.

By the way, did anyone else notice the big increase in the president's income when Bush went into office? $200,000 a year to $400,000 a year.

what part of "i do not wish to get into an involved intelligent political discussion"
do you NOT understand????? This has nothing to do with my intelligence or lack thereof.
I simply do not wish to sit on my computer doing hours of research so i can sit here and look
smart in your near-sighted eyes. i have enough legal research homework as it is.

THANK YOU DOOF. had this forum been part of a critical thinking course i would
wipe your crackpot asses with your own words. IT IS NOT. if you wish to participate in
an active intellectual forum, by all means do so. this is not the place. I will be the first to
admit my launguage is coarse as well as my demeanor and attitude. This is perfectly acceptable
in this type of forum.

I attack your puported intelligence due to the fact that you cannot see through your own self righteousnes (spelling?)
that i am participating in a light-hearted shit-talking session on here.

why must you people take everything to heart?

all you are proposing on here is a myriad of myths and fallacies against me and my good character and
to the average mind you make me out to be some sort of facist hippocrite.
well it is nice to know that people like you still exist in this world. as a future attorney, it makes my life
a whole lot easier to counter such wild and unintelligible arguements.

bottom line, save it for somehting else.....i.e. TheNation.com would seem to serve you and your holy cause a
whole hell of alot better than hondaswap.com.

and i REALLY suggest you learn to understand the concept of sarcasm. i probably have not touched all the bases
with this post but, i could honestly give a mad fuck.

everything i have said on here you have taken out of context purporting it to be gospel.

Please. do us ALL a favor and shut your fucking pisshole...

mmmmkay?

FIN

p.s. i think president bush is doing a GREAT job. God bless that man!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back