Busted!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

WORK SAFE (text articel) this is nuts LOL. girl gives head on school bus while others cheer her on. :blink:

http://www.boston.com/news/daily/08/bus_sex.htm

i was actually looking for articles cause i heard last night on tv that the government wants to teach oral sex to teens as an alternative to intercourse. no lie. wanted to find a news article about that and post it.

what can you say.....kids these days are horny little bitches...lol..... :D

they are too damn young to be doing those things though......if i were their parents :bash:

Griffiths said a 15-year-old female junior high school student performed oral sex on a 16-year-old male high school student as three students cheered.

A 15 year old jounior high student, is'nt think she is a little old to be there???

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Feb 22 2003, 03:02 PM
Griffiths said a 15-year-old female junior high school student performed oral sex on a 16-year-old male high school student as three students cheered.

A 15 year old jounior high student, is'nt think she is a little old to be there???

Not if their Junior High goes to 9th grade.

Here some elementary schools go from k-6 then 7-8 then 9-12 and some are k-6 7-9 10-12 .. Its messed up.

Originally posted by TRuggiero_@Feb 22 2003, 09:38 PM
Man, who hasn't ever had sex on the school bus? Welcome to the 21st century ya old farts. :)

It's nothing new,I'm almost thirty two and we used to do the same shit.Kids have always been kids.

you know we didn't have this type of thing when I was in middle school. But if we did I would have done it, so I can't say anything against it. If nothing else it's a good way to relieve stress before a big test! :lol:

some *cough* other kids on my bus used to bring a fifth of alcohol on the bus and get wasted... highschool is a joke nowadays, i did absolutely NO homework my entire time there, and I was considered "advanced"

Originally posted by TRuggiero_@Feb 22 2003, 03:38 PM
Man, who hasn't ever had sex on the school bus? Welcome to the 21st century ya old farts. :)

<-- fucked on a school bus... although it was in a parking lot with nobody else on the bus.

Filatio behind the truck stop ownz filatio on a bus!

lol

Originally posted by TRuggiero_@Feb 22 2003, 03:38 PM
Man, who hasn't ever had sex on the school bus? Welcome to the 21st century ya old farts.  :)

shit. i wanna go back to school then! :p

thinkin back on the good old days. . . BJs from the 15yr old gf . . . i thought i was so old at the time . . . 15? no wonder why she wouldn't let me hit it . . . lol

:lol: :lol: :owned:

<--- had sex on a charter bus and got head on a city bus but no more than made out on a school bus.

<--- had sex in the car while driving (saw "The Chase" earlier in the day and just had to try it) :)

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Feb 24 2003, 12:24 AM
<--- had sex in the car while driving (saw "The Chase" earlier in the day and just had to try it) :)

Ah. That reminds me of one... incident. Ok, strike the previous comment. :lol:

Best I ever got was a hand job on the bus, I did a pretty good job. J/K I did get a hand job, but that was about it, on the bus anyway. I have gotten road head on the way to Vegas, talk about trying to steer straight, and keeping your eyes open, very dangerous, but worth the risk.

Back