Buying another receiver.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
No nothing is wrong with the one I just bought for the truck, but there is somethign wrong with my KDC 3025 in my car. Fuckin face cuts in and out, and everynow and then the entire receiver cuts out... sooo...

I'm gonna go back through sonicelectronix and get this;
Kenwood KDC-MP2035 - CD/MP3/WMA Receiver with Built-In MOSFET Amplifier • 22 watts x 4 chan. RMS • 50 watts x 4 chan. Peak • Detachable Faceplate • Front-panel 3.5mm AUX Input - , In-Dash Head Units, Receivers, CD Receivers with MP3 , WMA Playback -

I was going to get this, but hell what's another 8 bucks for a front aux input?
Kenwood KDC-MP2032 - CD player with built-in MOSFET amplifier • CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3, WMA playback • detachable face • remote • Satellite radio ready (XM or SIRIUS) • iPod Ready - , In-Dash Head Units, Receivers, HD Radio CD Receivers, HD Radio Compa

and yeah, don't say why you gettin a kenwood if you're having problems with a kenwood?

It has to be a kenwood because of my current kenwood cd changer that works just fine.

Hopefully now I'm done buying receivers, but hell once I take my KDC3025 out of my car I can give it to my brothers' brother in law for 20 bucks. So in reality, I'm only paying 77.99 for this one.

I wanna take this opportunity to once again thank Mike for showing me sonicelectronix.

I'm about to pick up a 12" pioneer sub for the car, then move my 10" audiobahn into my truck.

i have went through two kenwood recievers in my del sol. they cut off on me both times...subs still work just quit working...got a JVC and fixed my problem :)

Back