Cali drought

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm on many motorcycle forums and a shitload of people are from CA since they get year round riding.

They don't seem care much for the state or its politics that have ruined the place.

But the roads however... I hear they are some of the best to be found in the US.

But the roads however... I hear they are some of the best to be found in the US.

:yes:
Highway 1 is still probably the nicest road I have ever driven

:yes:
Highway 1 is still probably the nicest road I have ever driven

Big Sur portion? its amazing

bigsurcoast-2.jpg

or the whole thing? :D

pacific-coast-highway-california-map.gif

Last edited:
i've never done the whole thing and i live here.. lol

All I can say is, I know dem feels.

So many lakes in Texas that were there when I was a kid are gone. Even though we aren't in as bad a shape as Cali is this year, we've never recovered from all the problems in the 90s.

All I can say is Fuck California with a ten foot pole! If you ever tried to open a business, drive a modified car, own a firearm, own land, try to farm, or pay taxes you know what Im talking about.

Everybody that says its not so bad has NEVER gone to a free state!

I don't think it has really rained since October. And this is after our typical dry summers we have. Shit is bad. Hell, Tahoe only has like a 20" base. Fucking sucks. :(

At least the weather has been beautiful, low 70's and sun. :p

Highway 1 is amazing... I only drove a few dozen miles in a rental car with my Japanese in-laws in the back and it's still one of my most memorable drives.

Back