Cali Speedway Street Legals 2005 Schedule

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

integraslut78

Stylus DJ Extraordinaire
Here are the dates listed below for this season of street legals at Cali Speedway in Fontucky (Fontana).

January 22, 2005
March 26, 2005
April 9, 2005
May 14, 2005
June 18, 2005
July 9, 2005
September 24, 2005
November 12, 2005
December 3, 2005

If anyone wants to go or get a meet together let me know.
Lets be safe out there. :lol:

Do you guys&gals want to pick a date and have a meet then. I say we wait until May for Jeff to get his license back but if anyone wants to go before then let me know I still have a lot to do before I hit the track this year.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Jan 21 2005, 01:30 PM
I still have a lot to do before I hit the track this year.
[post=449224]Quoted post[/post]​

me too...i should be done around may or june with my setup...i'll hit you guys up then

Awwwwwww you guys are soooooooo nice :D But yeah any ways you better be.

I just whent to my last court date yester day, $303 for a 40mph parking ticket in front of my house, that if i faught i might win but am at risk of loosing it for a year if i didint win the case. So...i didint fight it, and took the traffic school and fine.

At least its all out of the way now ,and i AM sure i will be get my license back. Now i just gota worry about the 800 bucks for insurance. :( To bad i sold the T/A for 1.6k and have nothing to show for it but slips that say my tickets are payed in full :(

I have been raped so hard its not even funny any more.......

I also got the hatchie running so maybe i will take that next time we ALL get to gether for a track day. Though im hoping to hit some of them Auto cross events.

Naw but really dont wait for me guys, the thought is nice but im sick of every one being held up for my bull shit.

Its all good Jeff my tach isn't even working right now and I have a few things to do so I will not be ready until April or May anyways.

You guys know I'm always down!

Jeff, if we meet before you get your license, you can drive the lude. Everybody will see your long hair and think it's a chick driving!

Originally posted by ludegirl@Jan 21 2005, 07:48 PM

Jeff, if we meet before you get your license, you can drive the lude. Everybody will see your long hair and think it's a chick driving!
[post=449437]Quoted post[/post]​

What a shit talker :321:

Originally posted by ludegirl@Jan 21 2005, 07:48 PM

[post=449437]Quoted post[/post]​

Lilly just wants to prove she can get a better time than you Jeff. :lol:

I'm not trying to talk shit hell she would hand me a woopin too.

where is the meet, cuz i'm down, but is it near th bay area, if not too bad, i'm al about doing things legit.thanks

Lilly rules girl racers lol. I bet mike wheres one of them leather biker caps like mr slave from south park :gay voice: "jeezthus christhs"

Mr. Garrison: Hey, Mr. Slave. I had a dream last night that you were being a real dick.
"Mr. Slave: Why would you dream that I was being an asshole?
Mr. Garrison: No, no. I was the asshole. "

"Mr. Slave: Ow! I should have never shoved all those poor animals up my ass!"

Originally posted by 92dxhatch@Jan 22 2005, 07:14 PM
where is the meet, cuz i'm down, but is it near th bay area, if not too bad, i'm al about doing things legit.thanks
[post=449784]Quoted post[/post]​

This is near San Bernadino in Southern Cali yo. If you want to come down though I have some friends probably coming down for the event in MAy.

Hey, who's going to the races? I want to get together with some of you guys that live here in Cali so that I can learn how to work on hondas a bit more. That way whenever I get my next honda I can trick it out. :)

Nacho <~~~ Los Angeles... but will be in Pomona 3 times per week :)

hit me up on OneStopCustoms@aol.com if you wanna be my fwiend hahaha... :)

LOL every ones waiting for lil oll me to get my license back from the looks of it. Keep yapping and you might be able to get them to go sooner...without me :bangdesk:

Also all i gota say guys is i CAN get it back april 4th but then i need to get an abstract and insurance ($800) so i probably wont be seeing it at the very least till the mid part of the mone if not later and maybe wayyyyyyy later, but i dont htink so. Its ust this last ticket in order to keep the last ppoint off my record i had to pay the full ticket, witch is now breaking my pockets. So 800 bucks it lookiing like a black hhole to me. Im just saying i would hate for every one to wait then not see my get it back for another month after i was alowwed to.

Back