Call of Duty 4 mega thread...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
Ok guys there's an achievement in COD4 called "Your show sucks". Basically in the single player campaign called "Charlie Don't Surf" you're supposed to destroy all the TVs showing Al-Asads speech. I finally figured out that there were 4 tvs outside of the tv station, and I've found 3 of them. Just before you round the corner to go into the tv station, you can hear his speech from a building you can't go in. I cannot for the life of me find that last tv. Can anyone give me any specifics on the 4th tv outside? I've played through this at least 5 times now and I never come up with that achievement.

As for the enemy intel you're supposed to find, I'm starting to find more by exploring and getting on the net to figure out where they are. I've found 11/30.

Here's the site I'm using; Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Laptop Locations FAQ - IGN FAQs

When I get off work I'm going to post up all the challenges, perks, rewards and weapons in multiplay.

Fuck yeah! I finally got it. There are two tvs in the first building you breach after you repel down from the chopper.

After all those tvs everywhere, there was one tv in plain fucking sight that I always missed.

COD5 is better. you actually have to use your eyes to see your enemy on multiplayer.

COD5 is still in production. You're thinking of COD WAW.

However, I disagree on it being better than 4. People can camp a hell of a lot better, which is annoying because I love running around with a sub machine gun blasting away.

COD5 is still in production. You're thinking of COD WAW.

However, I disagree on it being better than 4. People can camp a hell of a lot better, which is annoying because I love running around with a sub machine gun blasting away.

there he goes talking about people who camp in COD4....lol. he HATES people that camp in that game. i can hear him yelling at the people over his headset when im upstairs.

We just finished prestige mode and now we're getting all our golden guns. Took us about a year of playing on and off. 17days or so of being in games.

The first time I went through the prestiges, I didn't prestige after the first one for like three months. Once I just kept going up to gold cross it took me like 30 days to get all my gold guns.

and yes, B can hear me cause campers annoy me. :D

Shit you must play a few hours a day then.

We play like a couple days a week, at that, but we're all pretty skilled so it moves faster now then it did when we first got it.

I will pretty much come home, play, eat, then play some more. I really need to slow down on it and do something else... like read.

Yeah I don't go out a whole lot, so I play the game.

I guess you save money doing that.

I'm a big reader. My girlfriend calls it selfish now because even when we rent a movie or something, I always find something to read. I read at every meal, and well am not working because of the ice, so I've read 2 books already in the last 3 days. I can't set most books down until I'm done, and I find myself staying up late to finish a book. :(

Got the map pack the other day. Kill House is just REDICULOUS. I got my marksman achievement for the scorpion in almost 2 games....i didnt know what to say after that.

And btw, that scorpion on smaller maps is fucking ridiculous. I joined a S&D game in the middle of the match, and in the 2 games i played i got 5 kills and a bomb plant.

Scorpion ftw on small maps.

i've never played killhouse on a ranked match. Chinatown is fun with a shottie, creek is nice if you can snipe worth a shit, and broadcast... well that's just fun all around especially on S&D.

But yeah I play a lot. I get sick of the game around 8-10 pm, but by the time I get home I'm wanting to shoot some guns so I play it.

i hate broadcast...i can never figure out the right place to be on that map. It is a lot more fun on S&D, but FFA or Team DM....i just cant find my way around it.

People like camping on the second floor of the giant rounded lobby or the two "sniper" buildings outside for the most part. If you sit back in the broadcast room (with the green screen) you'll see very few people.

well i dont want to avoid people...i want my kills, but i always seem to be at a tactical disadvantage wherever i am. The only other maps i have such problem with are the bloc and overgrown....im pretty good on all the other maps...just those 3 seem to be beyond me.

Back