Camber kit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ANP320

Yo..i just got my camber kit in the mail... for my civic. I'm not sure if its the whole camber kit though....i mean ive never seen a camber kit...this is my first time. I was just wondering if all you replace on 97 civics is the ball joints...? HELP!! if some1 could tell me how to put it on or w/e.

Originally posted by ANP320@May 31 2005, 02:36 PM
Yo..i just got my camber kit in the mail... for my civic. I'm not sure if its the whole camber kit though....i mean ive never seen a camber kit...this is my first time. I was just wondering if all you replace on 97 civics is the ball joints...? HELP!! if some1 could tell me how to put it on or w/e.
[post=505717]Quoted post[/post]​

some1 PLEASE HELP!!

Originally posted by wanderinman@May 31 2005, 02:54 PM
How much is your drop? I might be able to save you some trouble... if you 2" or less, dont bother with the kit.
[post=505727]Quoted post[/post]​

I dont know about that. I have had two Civics and both were lowered. the one I have now is only dropped 1.5 and i already need new tires. i dont know if it is a civic thing. im all about camber kits

Originally posted by blueSi+Jun 1 2005, 03:10 AM-->
wanderinman
@May 31 2005, 02:54 PM
How much is your drop?  I might be able to save you some trouble... if you 2" or less, dont bother with the kit.

I dont know about that. I have had two Civics and both were lowered. the one I have now is only dropped 1.5 and i already need new tires. i dont know if it is a civic thing. im all about camber kits
[post=506016]Quoted post[/post]​

yeh..thanks...ima put the kit on neways...its only a rear camber kit so ill go ahead and throw it on..thanks guys!! B)

Originally posted by blueSi+Jun 1 2005, 09:10 AM-->
wanderinman
@May 31 2005, 02:54 PM
How much is your drop?  I might be able to save you some trouble... if you 2" or less, dont bother with the kit.

[post=506016]Quoted post[/post]​

Than your toe is out of spec, camber will not wear you tires like that unless it is REALLY bad.

One thing we would need to know is...what kit it is. Then a pic would be helpful too.

Back