came a kunt hair from buying this car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

two weeks ago came acroos this car, just messing around, almost sold my Crx for this one, what do u boys think worth it or not, too bad it's already sold would of
been $10000 car shipped here, and registered in Canada My Webpage

Originally posted by reckedracing@Aug 19 2005, 11:06 AM
a crx with P/S?
like whoaaa

glass top

does that have ABS?
[post=542364]Quoted post[/post]​

10K canadian, shipped, taxes, duty fees, and registration i dont think its that bad, considering, mugen wheels body kit, suspension top to bottom, spoon vafc
spoon ecu, sir engine, i think you'd be well over 10k trying to make a car look like that, you have to admit SWEET JDM LOOK!!!!!

i dont care what you all say, you all have to admitt that is one SEXY CAR, c'mon why are some you's HATTIN on the JDM Crx,

E_SolSi

VIP
because the ONLY thing that car has going for it is the fact that its "mAdD jDm y0!!!1!!"
and im sorry but that is not worth $10,000 IMO
i have seen CRXs around here that look as good or better
swapping in a B16 or B18 isnt that hard

so then all you have is the RHD thing
personally i think its fucking retarded to drive a RHD car in a LHD country... no point what so ever... if anything you just made the car a LOT less functional

im not impressed at all with that car
its in good shape
but there is no way in HELL i would EVER spend $10,000 on it
honestly its no more than $4-5k to me

Keep in mind it's 10k canadian. Which at current exchange rate is about $8250. Still though, way too much. And I totally agree with E. I don't understand why anyone would go to the trouble of getting a RHD car in a LHD country unless you wanted it specifically for the track. Retarded.

And it's "hating", not "hatting". I don't even like hats.

thanks for correcting my spelling.....
the only thing that sucks abput rhd drive cars is when you go to past people(impossible), i've driven a couple rhd drive cars 1 being an e46 M3 from Europe, believe me you get lots of love from people, i had to go fill it up, if it was my car i would of picked up the two hottest babes. god damn still pisses me off thinking about it.

posol

Staff member
Originally posted by BLOWBYUREX@Aug 19 2005, 03:10 PM
the only thing that sucks abput rhd drive cars is when you go to past people(impossible), i've driven a couple rhd drive cars 1 being an e46 M3 from Europe, believe me you get lots of love from people, i had to go fill it up, if it was my car i would of picked up the two hottest babes. god damn still pisses me off thinking about it.
[post=542527]Quoted post[/post]​

or drive throughs, banks, tool booths....

about the only thing its good for, is delivering mail or picking up trash.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Aug 19 2005, 03:13 PM-->
BLOWBYUREX
@Aug 19 2005, 03:10 PM
[post=542527]Quoted post[/post]​

or drive throughs, banks, tool booths....

about the only thing its good for, is delivering mail or picking up trash.
[post=542528]Quoted post[/post]​

thats friggin hilarious, funny shit man :lol: