came a kunt hair from buying this car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

two weeks ago came acroos this car, just messing around, almost sold my Crx for this one, what do u boys think worth it or not, too bad it's already sold would of
been $10000 car shipped here, and registered in Canada My Webpage

Originally posted by reckedracing@Aug 19 2005, 11:06 AM
a crx with P/S?
like whoaaa

glass top

does that have ABS?
[post=542364]Quoted post[/post]​

10K canadian, shipped, taxes, duty fees, and registration i dont think its that bad, considering, mugen wheels body kit, suspension top to bottom, spoon vafc
spoon ecu, sir engine, i think you'd be well over 10k trying to make a car look like that, you have to admit SWEET JDM LOOK!!!!!

i dont care what you all say, you all have to admitt that is one SEXY CAR, c'mon why are some you's HATTIN on the JDM Crx,

because the ONLY thing that car has going for it is the fact that its "mAdD jDm y0!!!1!!"
and im sorry but that is not worth $10,000 IMO
i have seen CRXs around here that look as good or better
swapping in a B16 or B18 isnt that hard

so then all you have is the RHD thing
personally i think its fucking retarded to drive a RHD car in a LHD country... no point what so ever... if anything you just made the car a LOT less functional

im not impressed at all with that car
its in good shape
but there is no way in HELL i would EVER spend $10,000 on it
honestly its no more than $4-5k to me

Keep in mind it's 10k canadian. Which at current exchange rate is about $8250. Still though, way too much. And I totally agree with E. I don't understand why anyone would go to the trouble of getting a RHD car in a LHD country unless you wanted it specifically for the track. Retarded.

And it's "hating", not "hatting". I don't even like hats.

thanks for correcting my spelling.....
the only thing that sucks abput rhd drive cars is when you go to past people(impossible), i've driven a couple rhd drive cars 1 being an e46 M3 from Europe, believe me you get lots of love from people, i had to go fill it up, if it was my car i would of picked up the two hottest babes. god damn still pisses me off thinking about it.

Originally posted by BLOWBYUREX@Aug 19 2005, 03:10 PM
the only thing that sucks abput rhd drive cars is when you go to past people(impossible), i've driven a couple rhd drive cars 1 being an e46 M3 from Europe, believe me you get lots of love from people, i had to go fill it up, if it was my car i would of picked up the two hottest babes. god damn still pisses me off thinking about it.
[post=542527]Quoted post[/post]​

or drive throughs, banks, tool booths....

about the only thing its good for, is delivering mail or picking up trash.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Aug 19 2005, 03:13 PM-->
BLOWBYUREX
@Aug 19 2005, 03:10 PM
[post=542527]Quoted post[/post]​

or drive throughs, banks, tool booths....

about the only thing its good for, is delivering mail or picking up trash.
[post=542528]Quoted post[/post]​

thats friggin hilarious, funny shit man :lol:

Back