Can your FWD honda do this?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slammed90Lude

gallery_8762_214_121403.jpg

went camping on 25 private acres with no roads

We made our own :)

yea youre a hillbilly, lol. and driving through that doesnt look that bad as long as the ground was dry. shit i drive my integra through my yard all the time, lol.

lol, there were creeks and shit everywhere- and the grass was so tall that you couldn't see what was in front of you until you were literally in the middle of the tiny springs

Can my FWD Honda do that ? Yes.

Enjoying your Outback as the manufacturer suggested, eh ? Fun !

Check out some pics from my 4x4 forum:
03_dec.jpg

03_dec2.jpg

It could do that, but if it was sitting right there it'd probably be stuck. :p

yes, and ive done it. ive gone up severly tore up logging roads in the backwoods of vermont. ive gone into fields where you literally couldnt see my car below my hood. ive gone up 4 wheeling trails. so yes, my fwd civic pos has done that and then some.

i hydrolocked my FWD honda, and it still drives.... i drove it through (well, partly) though a lake.... hahaha

but that looks like tons of fun! :)

I hydrolocked my Honda once - and it immediately shut down. I hydrolocked the 4Runner once as well (I switched the vacuum and coolant hoses... whoops) and it actually ran, spitting large amounts of fluid out the tailpipe. It ran like shit, don't get me wrong.

-> Steve

You shold let Will drive it. He'd manage to flip it and bury it under the ground then burn it up.

just remember that grass burns...and cat's get hot....not a good thing to park a car on a grassy trail...and then when the grass catches fire...and whats next to that grass...a decent sized fuel tank..... :ph34r:

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Sep 1 2005, 10:52 PM
yes, and ive done it. ive gone up severly tore up logging roads in the backwoods of vermont. ive gone into fields where you literally couldnt see my car below my hood. ive gone up 4 wheeling trails. so yes, my fwd civic pos has done that and then some.
[post=548571]Quoted post[/post]​

I think I may save that little snippet and post it on your for sale thread when it comes around.. :D

Originally posted by phyregod+Sep 2 2005, 10:13 AM-->
Seany-izzle
@Sep 1 2005, 10:52 PM
yes, and ive done it.  ive gone up severly tore up logging roads in the backwoods of vermont.  ive gone into fields where you literally couldnt see my car below my hood.  ive gone up 4 wheeling trails.  so yes, my fwd civic pos has done that and then some.
[post=548571]Quoted post[/post]​

I think I may save that little snippet and post it on your for sale thread when it comes around.. :D
[post=548723]Quoted post[/post]​

hahaha go right ahead :p i plan on keeping this car till it stops running. :D

the whole lake and stream thing id have trouble with(and snow banks own me) but im still on stock suspention so i think i could tackle it.

Back