Canadian jdm suppliers?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Does anyone know of any places in Canada that supply/sell jdm front end conversions for 88-91 CRX Si's.

Originally posted by Panther550@Feb 21 2005, 10:50 AM
Does anyone know of any places in Canada that supply/sell jdm front end conversions for 88-91 CRX Si's.
[post=463815]Quoted post[/post]​

try this site, they are in montreal, they have all JDM motors with 30 k on them, i know you arent looking for a motor, BUT they sell TONS of JDM stuff, headlights, fendewrs, mirrors, all that stuff, here is the site.

www.fnf-motors.com

tel number is 1 877 806 3278 :)

you could go thru osaka, but PICK IT UP, DO NOT SHIP, and inspect it very carefully before leaving...

good prices, and lots of shit in stock, but buyer BEWARE...
HIGHLY RECOMMEND PICK UP ONLY...

and if you can find another source thats near the same price go for the alternative...

Originally posted by reckedracing@Feb 21 2005, 12:45 PM
you could go thru osaka
[post=463926]Quoted post[/post]​

What do you mean by "osaka", you mean the city??? or is it a store.

Originally posted by Panther550+Feb 22 2005, 01:11 AM-->
reckedracing
@Feb 21 2005, 12:45 PM
you could go thru osaka
[post=463926]Quoted post[/post]​

What do you mean by "osaka", you mean the city??? or is it a store.
[post=464341]Quoted post[/post]​

Sorry to bring up a relatively dead thread, but Osaka Motors is the name of a company that imports JDM shit....they're out of Montreal as well. My SiRII Engine is from Osaka Motors.....And it's perfect. But there have been horror stories about that place so buyer beware.

If you wan't a good company to order JDM honda parts from, visit www.aj-racing.com. They're out of Vancouver and have been great to me.

Good luck.

Back