Can't Find Tires That Fit My Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

integraslut78

Stylus DJ Extraordinaire
So I have been looking and looking and looking for new tires and I need them Thank God for my DD bucket. Anyways I am running 16x7's with a 205/45 tire and I can't find any tire I want that makes that size. Dunlop Direzza's.... Nope.... Falken Azeni's.... Nope.... Toyo Proxes T1R... Nope... So my question is what tire do I get???? Right now I have the Yokohama Parada Spec 2's which imo they were pretty damn good, but I don't want them again. Suggestions PLEASE...

Oh and please don't say KUM HO'S I fucking hate those tires and will never purchase another set
as long as I live.

Thank you.

Thanks E, let me try to rephrase my question.... Is there a tire that comes in a 205/45/16 that is comparable to the tires I listed in my first post??? Maybe something like Azenis or a Toyo T1R or a Dunlop Direzza D101 I think it is??? Please help.... Fuck Kumho's though.

the Dunlop DZ101s are right there on that page for $78 per

why not a 215/45/16?

i had those on my volks and they cleared the del sol and eg hatch fine with no rubbing.

you'll have a better selection, thats for sure.

and, while I will agree with you to some extent on kumho's, their new tires aren't bad.
the 711's and 712s blew ass.

the mx;s are great, the asx's are nice all seasons... etc

why not a 215/45/16?

i had those on my volks and they cleared the del sol and eg hatch fine with no rubbing.

you'll have a better selection, thats for sure.

and, while I will agree with you to some extent on kumho's, their new tires aren't bad.
the 711's and 712s blew ass.

the mx;s are great, the asx's are nice all seasons... etc

B Could I rock a 215/45/16??? I mean I have found some great tires in 205/40/16 and also 205/50/16 but no 205/45/16... I have an 01 DC4 with just Eibach Sportlines and Tokico Blues... Help me out I have heard mixed things about running anything other than the 205/45.

Last edited:
they fit fine. 215/45/16

fbfcaa7c.jpg

Back