Car Hi-jacked in New haven ct parking garage

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

corvetteguy

Nope not mine, thank god.
But my dads mechanics's son who is a lawyer in New Haven Ct got a knife put to his throat by two black guys and they told him"this car is ours now"..It was a newer Audi A6....Lucky SOB imo....

Bri maybe you know the family..Its the owner's of Ricks Automotive by DeAngelo's son, Rick Goodine Jr...

fuck nube haven. i avoid that town like the avion flu. there is NOTHING good there.

i dont know him but i know his brother randy from HS.

some dude up on brainard rd in hartford got a gun to his head while he was stanind next to his running car waiting for his passengers.... move away and we're taking your car.

fucking low life shits.

Should have been armed.

New Haven gives me nothing but problems. Once, I got lost down there are 2:00 am (After a Blowing Crows show at Toads) and that's just about where I honed my opinions of ghetto trash. They walk in front of your car, and block the street off and taunt you - They do all sorts of shit to white kids in Supras. I learned that much.

But hey, an armed populace is a peaceful populace.

Quoted post[/post]]
fuck nube haven.

That's also funny, I have a warning on my account for racial slurring.

Had the mothers of the two carjackers had abortions before they were born....

Mr. attorney still would have been driving around in his A6, living a productive and law-abiding lifestyle.

I will donate 5.00 to the first chick from the ghetto who comes forth and wants an abortion.

<<edit>>

This is an EXCELLENT idea...

We shouldt get a group of like-minded (non liberal) individuals who will shell out 10.00 for every women from the ghetto who has an abortion.

She would come to our website, submit her information along with her paperwork from the abortion, and a check COVERING THE FULL COST OF THE ABORTION would be sent out once the informatin is verified.

This is a great way to keep the criminal population under control.

If these people are stupid enough to breed like jackrabbits (considering their current low-income poverty ridden social status) then it is up to the evolved individuals of society to help maintain population control.

It is no different than spaying or nuetering your cat or dog. Dumb animals that breed out of control and fuck things up for the rest of us.

And it is completely legal !!

Liberal? Conservative? Ha. I'm a member of the Regressive party.

Against abortion - for killing babies. In fact, I think the legal age limit on abortion should be raised to 85.

How about an abortion rebate offer? Could just print up some flyers, stick them on telephone polls and be the first to offer a mail-in-rebate for every ghetto baby aborted.

Must provide receipt from abortion place and allow 6-8 weeks for processing and delivery of rebate.

This would be such a great idea. then start the website for people who agree with this wonderful theory for them to donate via paypal, then pay some mexicans a few bucks to litter their neighborhoods with the mail in rebate forms.

Pretty much it is not legal to take a gun and go shoot them when they are grown adults....so that is out of the question. No illegal activities, lest we lower ourselves to their level.

So let's get 'em before they come out the womb when it is nice and legal.

Quoted post[/post]]
How about an abortion rebate offer? Could just print up some flyers, stick them on telephone polls and be the first to offer a mail-in-rebate for every ghetto baby aborted.

Must provide receipt from abortion place and allow 6-8 weeks for processing and delivery of rebate.

This would be such a great idea. then start the website for people who agree with this wonderful theory for them to donate via paypal, then pay some mexicans a few bucks to litter their neighborhoods with the mail in rebate forms.

Pretty much it is not legal to take a gun and go shoot them when they are grown adults....so that is out of the question. No illegal activities, lest we lower ourselves to their level.

So let's get 'em before they come out the womb when it is nice and legal.

See, if I had my way, abortion wouldn't have an age limit. Not murder, mind you, there would be controlled conditions. I just firmly believe that people who aren't worth the air they breathe, or are magnificently stupid, should be aborted. We have a population problem - here's one potential solution. :)

I can think of 1 honda swaper who would have been rich by now off of rebates. Too bad this offer wasnt true a few years ago.

Quoted post[/post]]

I've always thought that a low-key lottery was the way to go...

No classes. All classes, rich middle and poor. No races, no background. Nothing. Just, picked at random, when a woman goes to the prenatal care (Or natal, depending) she is randomly picked by a computer, and offered a lottery award.

The Doctor would inform her that she won the lottery - The lottery is $10,000 for aborting the baby. The doctor would mention it once, and not bring it up again.

I'll bet you that EVERY ONE , rich, poor whatever, will take the money.

-> Steve

Yeah, 10,000. Because that's a BARGAIN for even an affluent kid's drain on society by age 18.

Quoted post[/post]]

Yeah, 10,000. Because that's a BARGAIN for even an affluent kid's drain on society by age 18.

Nah, we need to keep the afluent kids....at least they speak proper english and carry themselves with some way shape or form of class....and if they finally turn their lives around....i wouldnt mind having them as a neighbor...as oppsed to Disgruntled_Leroy who "came up from the ghetto" and has a major fucking chip on his shoulder about "the man" and belongs to any and all racist organizations like the naacp and black caucuses.

Lets force the afluent kids to work in the ghetto, and get 10.00 an hour minimum wage. Let them live that kind of lifestyle for a few years and I can guarantee you their song will change...

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
yeah, cuz ghettos folks have the internet....

Yup! They get it on their 2 ways & cell phones... Cuz you gotz ta have dat new h0t sh!t..

Werd.

Here at college its like a Boost Mobile ad x 1,400. All the ghetto types (white, and not-white) all use either Nextel or Boost like it's their f00king job.

*BEEEEEP*
Yo,

*BEE, BBEEEEEEEEEP*

Sup?

*BEEEEEEEP*

I think Nextels should be for IT and contractors only. Keep your ghetto-ass conversation to yourself. I don't want to know how many times you smoked last night, and I don't care to know if your GF gives good.

Has at least 20 kids in my classes get 2-wayed while in class. Morons.

Back