Car Meet Pictures from today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Nice pics. I like the white S2000 more than the carbon fiber hood silver one, but thats me.

I could spend days in a place like that. :)

s40538c751ae39.jpg

I just ordered that exhusat and have my popcharger on the way should be here wed and the exhaust on not this monday but the next =)

my Zs about to sound bad ass

popcharger is what Jim Wolf Tech calls their intake

as far as the new fad that car was a full show car and anyplace that would get hit by rocks it had tape

even in the wheelwells

usually the boyz put the tape on when doing driving tests/autoX with their dailys

btw...

s40538a3527131.jpg

check out the cameras in the mirror theres one on each side and inside the car theres two tvs on each side of the gauge cluster

nice- a full-race powered hatch :)

ohh and there are some nice Z's too heeh

B that hatch was striped down to nothing it had a motor 2 seats and some stock wheels

I still can't believe revolution has yet to come and nut over the STI pictures....

Originally posted by jeffie7@Mar 13 2004, 06:17 PM

as far as the new fad that car was a full show car and anyplace that would get hit by rocks it had tape

even in the wheelwells

bah, thats teh ghey

you seen 3M's clear tape bra ????

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy+Mar 14 2004, 06:27 PM-->
@Mar 13 2004, 06:17 PM

even in the wheelwells

bah, thats teh ghey

you seen 3M's clear tape bra ????

Dude do you have any idea what its like to own a car with over 80K+ in it?
you DO NOT PUT CLEAR BRAS ON damn that would just be nasty you can still see the lines and blah its a show car its in tons of mags "just flip thru SCCM its in a few ads"
so theres no need for it I bet that car has seen maybe 2-3 hours of road time in its lifetime

so theres a BIG Z show and he wants to show up well thats great but he has to keep it safe so he puts on tape that wont hurt the paint or leave behind tons of tacky crap

I would never own a car that would be babied that much but if I ever did build a show car I would do the same

Back