car show video

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

so its like girls gone wild meets a bunch of idiots playing beer pong on stages and doing doughnuts in the dirt... oh and some car hopping... kinda gehy if you ask me. but there are some nice boobies which is a plus.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@May 26 2005, 10:41 PM
so its like girls gone wild meets a bunch of idiots playing beer pong on stages and doing doughnuts in the dirt... oh and some car hopping... kinda gehy if you ask me. but there are some nice boobies which is a plus.
[post=504144]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

boobies are always a plus.

Where was that at Brian?

cool because of boobs and beer pong, bad because burnouts are gay, doing doughnuts in reverse is stupid, and all those lifted trucks still have the diffs right above the ground, which makes the lift pointless. and i still dont know if i like lowriders and hopping. but it was a cool vid.

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@May 27 2005, 04:09 AM
i like it
:thumbsup: boobies
:thumbsup: hydros
:thumbsup: tire popping burnouts
:thumbsup: reverse donuts (i think they are funny)
:thumbsdown: beerpong
[post=504235]Quoted post[/post]​

the blonde on the poll is amazing...

car hopping is ghey
that song was ghey
the pong was cool (best drinking game ever) but that one where the ball was riding the rim would have been fingered or blown out, at least at my house :) guys = finger, girls = blow
boobs = yes

Gratuitous T&A is always a winner :)

Originally posted by 92b16vx@May 28 2005, 06:28 AM
[post=504629]Quoted post[/post]​

wow..Nice...
Waking up @ 9am start the pc, go to HOndaswap.com, new post, cars show video(work warning), o yeah.....BOOBIES......uhhummmm....Cant ask for more...

NIce vid man....

Originally posted by Estorvito+May 28 2005, 09:23 AM-->
@May 28 2005, 06:28 AM
[post=504629]Quoted post[/post]​

wow..Nice...
Waking up @ 9am start the pc, go to HOndaswap.com, new post, cars show video(work warning), o yeah.....BOOBIES......uhhummmm....Cant ask for more...

NIce vid man....
[post=504645]Quoted post[/post]​

Ohh and nice round Boot..E's

Wouldn't mind getting A piece of those girls LOL that black bitch had some big o nips! haha anyways nice vid..was that guy in the truck alright? lol

from what i understood yeah. i also understand that he hadnt had that truck lifted but for a week AND that he had only had the truck a year. sad sad sad i tell ya

Back