Car show

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mozzandherb

For anyone who is in or around Ottawa, Ontario, there's a car show this weekend at the Ottawa Lynx baseball stadium.

Canada is the loft above a big party, but at least were not gun crazy and overweight and ignorant to everyting else around us. I lived in the U.S and man are there some dumb fucks who don't even know where Canada is, shit they think it's a part of the U.S, not only that but half the people don't even know where Vermont is, fuckin dummies.

intelligence has nothing to do with nationality...

except for tard canadians :p

Originally posted by reckedracing@Aug 24 2005, 01:51 PM
intelligence has nothing to do with nationality...

except for tard canadians :p
[post=544637]Quoted post[/post]​

I agree but read this post and you'll see what I mean.

lol, that's an inside joke....

from, "Where am the crack?"

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 24 2005, 02:02 PM
lol, that's an inside joke....

from, "Where am the crack?"
[post=544654]Quoted post[/post]​

Never heard of it, but honestly dude there are alot of Americans who don't know where Canada even is??

[south park]You Canadians are all the same. With your beady little eyes, and flapping heads. You-you're trash![/south park]
:sp_ike:

Never heard of it, but honestly dude there are alot of Americans who don't know where Canada even is??

there are a lot of americans who think iraq had something to do with 9/11 and think the war is justified but the smart people just try to ignore these people and hope they darwinize themselves before 2008...

they also don't know there africa is, how many continents there are, how many planets there are, etc...
but ask anyone who j.lo is and they will know...
the truly sad part is that these people get to vote... :blink:

HAHHA best emoticon ever. BUt yeah, american has its share of dumb people, youre vermont comment is right.... i told ppl in california that i was from vermont, they looked at me like i was from another country. They asked "whta state is that in?" anywho, ive seen PLENTY of overweight people in canada, and ive seen/met A LOT of assholes. I think youre confused, how can we NOT know where Canada is, i think what you are meaning to say is "people dont know where shit is in canada" cuz we dont care.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Aug 24 2005, 02:13 PM
[south park]You Canadians are all the same. With your beady little eyes, and flapping heads. You-you're trash![/south park]
:sp_ike:
[post=544665]Quoted post[/post]​

Go fuck yourself uncle fucker :)

Originally posted by reckedracing@Aug 24 2005, 02:16 PM

there are a lot of americans who think iraq had something to do with 9/11 and think the war is justified but the smart people just try to ignore these people and hope they darwinize themselves before 2008...

they also don't know there africa is, how many continents there are, how many planets there are, etc...
but ask anyone who j.lo is and they will know...
the truly sad part is that these people get to vote... :blink:
[post=544666]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah and who do they vote for? Bush....hahaha. I'd hate to be American

Back